More on "Killing Leon Kennedy" Mission In RE Operation Raccoon City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
    Possible. But wouldn't we technically be killing "RE2 Leon"?
    "Hold your fire, I'm a human!" *BAM* lol

"One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

maybe leon did die in re2 that would explain his wooden performance in degeneration, he might be under a voodoo spell and actually be a zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjoejangles View Post
        maybe leon did die in re2 that would explain his wooden performance in degeneration, he might be under a voodoo spell and actually be a zombie.
        He's not a zombie LOL, he's a cyborg. That would explain his inhuman skills on Degen and his lack of emotions.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          He's not a zombie LOL, he's a cyborg. That would explain his inhuman skills on Degen and his lack of emotions.
          Is this what explains, perhaps, Gaiden? (Please don't hate...) xD

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
            Is this what explains, perhaps, Gaiden? (Please don't hate...) xD
            no hate required. gaiden blew super monkey balls

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              If you kill RE2 Leon, RE4 Leon won't exist.

Oh man. Time paradox at it's best. LOL.

Not only that but Ark Thompson would have never went to his mission and Claire in CV would have never contacted Leon and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                Not only that but Ark Thompson would have never went to his mission and Claire in CV would have never contacted Leon and so on...
                Let's not forget that Chris wouldn't have come...but of course, I'm very sure
                Wesker would have found a way to lure him with Claire right on the scene as
                bait.
                Last edited by Kaneco; 04-16-2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

That would explain his inhuman skills on Degen and his lack of emotions.
                  *head 'splodes*

To be a stone cold tough-ass, you've got to play the part. Even if that means you are devoid of any real emotion that doesn't involve women.

Seriously, the character reminds me of Fred Durst, lead singer for the band Limp Bizkit. He gets all kinds of emo when Ada is involved, much like Fred Durst when Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera names are mentioned. Way off-topic, but I love LB, though - can't wait for The Unquestionable Truth Pt. 2

I absolutely love Leon's character... And people giving the character crap because he has inhuman abilities? What about Chris Redfield pulverizing living-room-sized boulders with his bare fists in Bio5? No, I "aint hatin" on Redfield... just CAPCOM's character development team.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

"I found the target."

Should it not be:

"I found a target."

?

Also:

"We've got him."

Still sounds like they're after Leon to me... I don't like it...
                    Last edited by Guest; 04-17-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Hopefully that quote is taken out of context, and they just used it there to hype the whole "kill Leon" theme. Maybe that's just wishful thinking...

Comment

Whatever it is, their apparent attempts at staying canon are kind of lacking...
                        Last edited by Guest; 04-17-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          "I found the target."

Should it not be:

"I found a target."

?

Also:

"We've got him."

Or perhaps we could just wait for the full game and not judge it by one line from a trailer. Or perhaps, like in RE2, every other police officer is dead and Leon is the one who's out to 'save the day' and uncover the conspiracy so he DOES become the number one target and priority, rightfully so.

But, you know, whatever.
                          Last edited by Vector; 04-17-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                            "I found the target."

Should it not be:

"I found a target."

?

Also:

"We've got him."

I think those lines are referring to something else in the game and not Leon. They couldn't be after Leon this early on as he is no threat to them yet.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                              *head 'splodes*

To be a stone cold tough-ass, you've got to play the part. Even if that means you are devoid of any real emotion that doesn't involve women.

Seriously, the character reminds me of Fred Durst, lead singer for the band Limp Bizkit. He gets all kinds of emo when Ada is involved, much like Fred Durst when Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera names are mentioned. Way off-topic, but I love LB, though - can't wait for The Unquestionable Truth Pt. 2

I absolutely love Leon's character... And people giving the character crap because he has inhuman abilities? What about Chris Redfield pulverizing living-room-sized boulders with his bare fists in Bio5? No, I "aint hatin" on Redfield... just CAPCOM's character development team.
                              I'm not hating Leon either, I actually like him, I just found funny that he is all-badass and cocky in RE4, then he goes on Degeneration like a freaking cyborg, showing no show of ANY emotion, maybe a slight eyebrow rise, but that's it.
                              Spoiler:
                              But I guess good guys need also superior skills to fight Krauser or Wesker huh?
                              But you have a great point there with his sudden emotional bursts.

Off topic, about LB: Unquestionable Truth part 2 isn't going to happen, but you might want to check out Gold Cobra, their proper next album, which is releasing in June. There are a few leaked songs out there: Walking Away and Why Try.
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-17-2011, 09:31 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

he goes on Degeneration like a freaking cyborg, showing no show of ANY emotion, maybe a slight eyebrow rise, but that's it.
                                Well, the character is an agent of the US Government. Those guys are creepy, to say the least. They're brainwashed.... er, trained to never show nor have any emotional attachment...

I don't think the character is gay, but he's passed on getting some ass, twice now (Ashley Graham, though in the real world, she's probably too young for him, and Angela Miller... no clue why'd he'd pass that up). I really think that the character is just 'hung up' on Ada Wong, which is funny, because her character plays him for a fool and never really wants nothing to do with him.

Off topic, about LB: Damn, that sucks about Unquestionable Truth pt. 2. I really enjoyed the first one, and I still feel that it's their best work since the debut album.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X