Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the way Capcom left Wii owners high and dry with all the RE games coming out, this gives me a chuckle. Outbreak fans are no more special than the rest of us who are getting the shaft.
    Last edited by bastardcat; 04-18-2011, 11:25 AM.

Comment

This is really beautiful.... i can already hear modoks theme in the background, capcom trolled us hard... jaja.
      Last edited by Vito; 04-18-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

yeah Stu so dont be and ass seriosly you only like to see people getting angry so stop that crap right now.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
          eh i hated both outbreak games and prefer left4dead in temrs of zombie killing with friends
          Agreed (Though I never played File 2, but I could tell from the first one, the Outbreak series was not for me).

Though it would possibly be different now, since I more than likely would play it online. That was what I found most frustrating about the Outbreak series: It wasn't really something you could play on your own. Yes, I realize you actually could, but the AI was terrible. You ask for help, and they run off somewhere. Annoyga.

I don't quite get the hype of phone games either...That's just not my thing either apparently.

|AA|
          sigpic

Comment

What the hell is Gree? The Japanese version of Glee?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Alright folks, if the only reason you're posting is to wind other people up...don't. I'm not in the mood for a topic to get derailed because people want to have a misery wank.
              Double standards surely? People were jumping through hoops with the whole "Kill Leon" thing a couple of weeks back, so what's the difference?

Comment

I'll likely never play this game, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in it. How exactly does something like this work? Does anyone know? Is there any chance for a storyline, or is it basically just another "Facebook" game?

Comment

When I typed into my browser, the-horror.com, and hit enter, and when I saw the headline "Capcom Announces New Resident Evil Outbreak Title", I was like "YESSSSS!!!!"

And then when I saw, "But for the social networking service GREE", I said "AHH FUCK YOU!"

Really?

HOW MANY PEOPLE have been asking for another Outbreak title? So they are making one for some stupid social network thing?

COME ON!

Last edited by RetroRain; 04-18-2011, 12:26 PM.
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post

HOW MANY PEOPLE have been asking for another Outbreak title? So they are making one for some stupid social network thing?
                    Not enough for Capcom to give a shit.

Comment

capcom never gave a shit so nothing new there ;)

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                        Finally a new outbreak game an then .. they put it on a fucking phone how stupid is that
                        We can only hope they change their mind down the road, and put it on the PSP or some other system. I remember when Square-Enix announced Parasite Eve 3 for the mobile phone and a lot of people were not happy about it, and funny enough Square-Enix actually changed it over to the PSP.
                        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

even worse psp ? bad bad idea i want it for ps3 or pc!

Comment

Why are people throwing their toys out of the pram for a game they haven't even seen working yet? SERIOUSLY give over.

Comment

because its on a fucking phone you saw how resident evil degeneration on phone turned out crap as hell all phone games sucks dick !

Comment

Honestly, it's like you haven't thought it through.

It's a game, on a SOCIAL NETWORK. Does that not tell you enough about what type of game it'll be? Or are you really naive enough to think it's going to be a fully fledged Outbreak file 3? haha

Besides, the Degeneration game on mobiles is perfectly fine, lives within it's limitations - sort of unlike the initial Outbreak games actually!

Comment

Working...
                                X