This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stu View Post
    That idea though that seven little letters in a title could be enough to tip people over the edge is just madness though surely? The fans don't own any sort of "right" over the name Outbreak at the end of the day, i can't see why people would honestly get angry about it.
    If you have been around on a lot of sites like Capcom-Unity, GameFAQs, other fan RE sites, and some mod sites, there has been a big demand for another Outbreak title, so they have been "longing" for it. People want more of what they got, at the very least, if not done better. Capcom all-of-sudden coming out and announcing it for a mobile phone social networking thing angers those people, because it is like a slap in the face. Sure, it may not be a big enough fan base in the eyes of Capcom to want to make a proper Outbreak title, but it is only natural to get angry over something like that. That's not "madness".
    Last edited by RetroRain; 04-18-2011, 02:05 PM.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

There's a difference between 'Dude, it's just a dodgy game' and 'I find your suffering pleasing. Please cry more.' Most people are just frustrated because, as I mentioned, this has to feel like a real blow to the sack for them

Also, I assume this is the GREE of which they speak - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GREE

Comment

or just stop your shit stu because i dont get it you hate outbreak but why you need to always put people down ? that wants outbreak to come back ?huh ?
        and its not just in outbreak topics you also post stupid remarks about outbreak in other topics clearly your doing it only to piss people off and i dont get why no one is doing anything about it... its crazy how much they let you do.
        Last edited by rehunk88; 04-18-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
          If you have been around on a lot of sites like Capcom-Unity, GameFAQs, other fan RE sites, and some mod sites, there has been a big demand for another Outbreak title, so they have been "longing" for it. People want more of what they got, at the very least, if not better. Announcing it for a mobile phone social networking thing angers those people, because it is like a slap in the face. Sure, it may not be a big enough fan base for Capcom to want to make a proper Outbreak title, but it is only natural to get angry over something like that. That's not "madness".
          But it is surely? Like I said, it won't even be the Outbreak they wanted anyway, there's absolutely ZERO chance of that happening. It all boils down to a title at the end of the day.

Comment

Alright, allow me to be extra specially blunt - no more arguing about my instructions, no more yelling at Stu, no more derailed thread.

If it isn't about the game, your opinion of said game, or information about the game then don't fucking post it.

Comment

GREE, the offficial number one social networking site of Japan.

Translators delta team investigate.

http://gree.jp/?action=login
              Last edited by REmaster; 04-18-2011, 02:14 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                If you have been around on a lot of sites like Capcom-Unity, GameFAQs, other fan RE sites, and some mod sites, there has been a big demand for another Outbreak title, so they have been "longing" for it.
                And I bet all of those people might amount to 100k at most.
                Compare that to the people who were clamoring for RE: Mercenaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                  But it is surely? Like I said, it won't even be the Outbreak they wanted anyway, there's absolutely ZERO chance of that happening. It all boils down to a title at the end of the day.
                  It has nothing to do with the "Outbreak they wanted anyway." The game could be all about Pokemon for all they give a shit. Nothing to do with that. It was the very "idea" that they went and did that, because it conflicts with what they wanted. Anger and disappointment. But it would probably only anger the people who were really keen on wanting another Outbreak. People who simply don't care if they get another Outbreak probably won't get angry at all.
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Deleted some of the off topic comments I am very kindly am asuming were being written while my last post was being written, because I'm a kindly vindictive sociopath.

Comment

[To listen in higher quality, add &fmt=18 to the end of the URL address.]Location: C/Program Files/Valve/SteamApps/common/left 4 dead/left4dead/sound/musicLe...

My reaction when I saw Darkmoon had replied to this topic.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        Deleted some of the off topic comments I am very kindly am asuming were being written while my last post was being written, because I'm a kindly vindictive sociopath.
                        Thank you because I'm getting sick of the wank all around.

On topic: So Gree IS a social networking site...But it says on phones...so...it's the equivalent of playing Farmville on your phone? Wut?

Comment

GREE Mobile - Just a bit of info on the device that the game will be released on, if anyone cares lol.

What's more interesting is GREE's mobile version. The service is called "au GREE" for KDDI's carrier "au". The company invested 31 million USD in July 2006 to develop a mobile version of the Web site. Softbank and DoCoMo customers know it as "GREE mobile". Mobile GREE is "integrated" into the Web version so that PC-only users are able to interact with handset-only users if necessary.

au GREE in particular proved to be a huge success. Its user base passed one million in July 2007 (information from the latest official press release related to this number).

What's the difference between the mobile and the Web version?
                          For example, - besides the usual features - au Gree users can send each other html-rich emails (called "decoration-mail"), play games based on flash and get their fortunes told.

some pictures of what GREE looks like on your mobile device.
                          http://www.au.kddi.com/auone_gree/index.html

Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                          Thank you because I'm getting sick of the wank all around.

On topic: So Gree IS a social networking site...But it says on phones...so...it's the equivalent of playing Farmville on your phone? Wut?
                          It looks that way lol. The user screenshots look very similiar to the Leon card that was posted earlier.
                          Last edited by REmaster; 04-18-2011, 02:26 PM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhiGnj7QX2A

My reaction when I saw Darkmoon had replied to this topic.
                            Holy shit. Combine this with the "ZOMBIES!!!" pic? Pure perfection! Dark's theme music.

Comment

CAPCOM doesn't care... FaceBook gaming sucks... I want Outbreak for my home console... I never got to play Outbreak online... blah blah blah...

God bless, people will bitch about anything.

Say, CAPCOM announced a new Outbreak title for the 360, Wii and PS3 - next up: people bitching that it didn't get a PC port, or it doesn't have their favorite past character involved in the plotline, and so on.

If CAPCOM didn't care, they would stop making games all together! Sure, i'm disappointed, but bitching about it on the internet isn't going to change a damn thing.

Does it ever end?
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Well lets face it, no matter what is announced or said and done by Capcom, people are going to bitch nevertheless.
                                Either way, this is still a dick move by Capcom, it's just as Darkmoon said - a slap in the face.
                                Oh well, it's too good to be true, and I faced that fact long ago, but this is just insulting.

Comment

Working...
                                X