No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations for 360/PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations for 360/PS3?

I wanted to discuss something about this game, and obviously I could just bring it up in a thread that has nothing to do with the game, but that would be considered off-topic. Or I could bump a really old thread.

We need official stickied threads for Revelations, Mercenearies 3D, and Operation Raccoon City, so no matter how old the posts get, we can discuss anything about the game. We already have one for ORC, so it would just have to be stickied. We need one for the other two, and sticky them.

Anway, what I wanted to discuss, is that the graphics and the game in general of Revelations looks so good, that do you guys think they would eventually port it over to the PS3/360?

I kinda wish they would have it for the PS3/360 instead, for the simple fact of buying a 3DS just to play it.

I'm not here to bash the handheld market, but I don't really see the point in it. When you're not a home doing things or playing games, you're at work, or you are out and about doing your business, shopping, and talking/dealing with people.

But because the game looks so good, and you could see it working on the PS3/360, you never know that they may one day port it.
    Yes
    59.09%
    No
    20.45%
    Don't Care
    20.45%
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

I wish they would port it, it annoys me that if I wanted to actually play a new game that is considered canon I'm gonna have to fork out a lot of money for a 3DS

Comment

They can port it to the PS2 and I'll be happy. I just want it on a console I actually own...

But unless Capcom pulla dick move ala Resident Evil 4 then any plans to port the game will be announced after it's released. I don't think Nintendo would be happy with getting the shaft again.

Comment

I think NGP port is very possible
        Spoiler:

Comment

I decided that I'm not buying Mercenaries 3D, even if it comes with a demo of Revelations. The game just doesn't look interesting enough for me to go and buy a 3DS. But I do have an interest in Revelations, which is why I hope they wind up porting it, or I will eventually have to buy a 3DS as it gets closer to its release.

Comment

I hope Revelations will come on PS 3/Xbox 360. I'll buy 3ds if it won't happen.
            So many shitty things like that "3D" which is unsafe for health.

And Mercenaries...Game which is built to be 3rd sort...

What do you think - is it possible that something like "3DS XL" will appear on market in next 2 years?
            Last edited by ANDYARKLAY; 04-22-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDYARKLAY View Post
              So many shitty things like that "3D" which is unsafe for health.
              Yeah, cause the 3D in the 3DS causes AIDS and STD's and stuff. Dude, you don't have to use the 3d in the console at all. If you don't like the feature, but the feature has an 'off' switch then don't complain about it. Its counter productive and makes you look like a bitcher.

And you don't want to look like a bitcher on something like this, there are SO many other things that you can look like a bitcher on that are worth your time.

Like Resident Evil 6, my 'Iffy sense' on the game is tingling and they've only just announced it.
              Last edited by Wrathborne; 04-22-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

God these threads are lame, people always complaining about any game not on their owned system and moaning about a port.

Want a game enough buy another system. Welcome to the world.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I voted yes, hell I've been wanting a port of Deadly Silence for ages because it everything I loved about the original but with better character models and inventory graphics. Revelations on PS3, hell yes please.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

List me as "Don't care" for this. It's built for this platform and 3D first hand so I am happy just getting the console (with down the line a great library of games to enjoy) for what it's been build for.

Comment

i hope they do....will bring in more money for them

Comment

I said no. It's built around the power of the 3DS. I'm excited for it all the same. I love my 3DS.

Comment

I just realized something. The main reason I wanted it on the PS3 or 360 is because I want to play it on the big screen, but there has been 3rd party devices that allow you to play the game on the big screen right? Still have to buy a 3DS, but at least you could play it on the TV screen instead of the small handheld.

Comment

yes bring it for ps3 il buy it day 1 !!

Comment

3d was a stupid idea when it first came out over thirty years ago, i just don't care for it. it doesn't look cool and it gives me a headache...besides, tv has always portrayed three dimensions. I would like to see a port to psn or xboxlive i can't imagine the games are going to use huge amounts of memory

Comment

Working...
                              X