Milla Jovovich's Twitter Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milla Jovovich's Twitter Updates

Milla Jovovich has been posting some things about the next Resident Evil movie on her twitter, contrary to what was originally announced it's not titled "Resident Evil : Begins". Milla claims the title is "Resident Evil : Retribution". The movie also involves Tokyo like the last film. Thanks to Destructoid for the summary.

Milla J's Twitter

Begins was an April Fools...
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

The series is April Fools.

Comment

got 'em

Comment

I'm glad she types like a normal human being

And the fact she doesn't know the title to the movie her husband is making kind of makes me face palm.

Comment

Sometimes, the people doing the movie don't get to choose, Marketing does. I know with Kelley Armstrong she didn't even get to choose the title of some of her books.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the update, looking forward to some trailers. It may not be survival horror or anything, but even if its remotely related to Resident Evil in ANY way, I'll definitely watch it =D

Comment

Originally posted by Agito View Post
                Awesome, thanks for the update, looking forward to some trailers. It may not be survival horror or anything, but even if its remotely related to Resident Evil in ANY way, I'll definitely watch it =D
                I'm gonna say it, you sir suck. You also just gave me a huge migraine.'-_-
                Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-15-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  Then why are you even bothering reading this update? The title header should have been enough information on what it was about, yet you clicked on it.

And I'm entitled to my own opinion. I do enjoy the RE games, don't get me wrong, and the movies are some what enjoyable too, but that shouldn't be any of your concern as to what I enjoy watching/playing.

Comment

i think you have that backwards, YOU sir suck.

RE "fans" really need to get over the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                      i think you have that backwards, YOU sir suck.

RE "fans" really need to get over the movies.
                      I see I've offended another RE "movie" fan. Darn.

I very, VERY, loosely use the term 'movie' to refer to these agonizing brain rotting wastes of time.

I think those of us who have been playing the games since 96' onward have suffered enough from these 'movies' when elements from them started creeping into the games.

Comment

Why this keeps going? Who says "we need another RE movie"? Are they mad, do they hate the RE and its fans?

Thank god it's going to be the last, it has to be.

Comment

I very, VERY, loosely use the term 'movie' to refer to these agonizing brain rotting wastes of time.

I think those of us who have been playing the games since 96' onward have suffered enough from these 'movies' when elements from them started creeping into the games.
                          To be fair, I'm not a fan of the movies, I just enjoy watching it, it doesn't make me a "fan".

And if you've suffered, then no need to boost your ego by making other people feel bad about watching a movie they want to watch.

Seriously, you're just wasting your time and everyone else's at the end of the day.

I mean of course, reviews are going to be crap, fan's will hate its living day lights. But one way or another, they still end up watching it.

Comment

There's no such thing. There's Milla fans. There's zombie fans. But to say you are a fan of such a movie series is beyond belief.

Even if you enjoy one or two of the movies you would have to acknowledge at some point that they were bad. T-virus bullets and super powered clones. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agito View Post
                              I mean of course, reviews are going to be crap, fan's will hate its living day lights. But one way or another, they still end up watching it.
                              And there is the problem, because you guys just settle for less and continue watching these films the rest of us get stuck with them too. Don't watch it you say? That solution don't really work anymore in 2011, not to be snide when I say that either.

I'm gonna get hit by all the same ad's trailers, and stuff like the rest of you only I don't want to see it. Yes, thats the advertising teams fault for putting it up everywhere, right? Nope.

The core problem now is still the same problem it was ten years ago: What kind of stupid fucker turned the 'Survival Horror' concept into 'The Matrix with zombies and every action movie cliche you can think of?'

The same guy who is still in charge of the film series, that is still continuing because people like you don't really seem to care what comes out just as long as its loosely related to the video game series and called 'Resident Evil'.

Is that a problem? To me yes, to most people no.

But you know what the real problem is?

That the only chance that folks like me have for the series to actually have anything to do with the games and maybe be a decent film(much less get this cock sucker and his away away from this series) is for people like you to stop watching them when they come out and accepting mediocrity.

You're right though, in the end I cant tell you what to see or what not to see, but I can tell you my thoughts, no matter how brazen or iffy they are.

So here is another thought from me, based on what you said initially and what I should have said initially instead of 'You suck'. I apologize for that, even though what you said still drives me up the wall.

This is what you said:

It may not be survival horror or anything, but even if its remotely related to Resident Evil in ANY way, I'll definitely watch it =D

This is what I should have said:

So if there was a 90 minute film called 'Resident Evil' that was about a flying dog going around and saving people from a mind control device that was created by the Umbrella corporation, would you still watch it? The dog has a side kick, an 18 year old cheerleader who stares at the camera like a zombie, but she's only slightly good looking.

So would you still watch it if the film was as silly as what I just wrote?

Comment

Working...
                              X