No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Revelations Confirmed for E3 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because they're pet peeves, usually, as in this case.
    Last edited by Archelon; 05-22-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      Because they're pet peeves, usually, as in this case.
      I can live with that.

Comment

I don't see the issue with updates.

You got three buying options:

1. Buy it on release, buy an update version if one releases.
        2. Wait and see if an update releases and buy that.
        3. Buy it on release and just be content with that regardless of any updates.

Option 1 requires: Extra cash
        Option 2 requires: Patience
        Option 3 requires: Accepting a possible consequence

Weigh the personal fun/enjoyment factor. Pick which one is best suited to you.

Updates very rarely happen after a year and are usually announced well before a year has passed since release.
        Last edited by Dracarys; 05-24-2011, 01:23 PM.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

^^^ However, in this particular case, if not enough ppl buy this game on release... there won't be any DLC or updates.

That's what Kawata hinted at when he first mentioned DLC for the 3DS and how they will see if it's worth the trouble to speak to Nintendo about that issue.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            ^^^ However, in this particular case, if not enough ppl buy this game on release... there won't be any DLC or updates.

That's what Kawata hinted at when he first mentioned DLC for the 3DS and how they will see if it's worth the trouble to speak to Nintendo about that issue.

If there is no update release then all 3 options are valid still. The extra cash is not needed, or you waited and played it safe same as before, or you bought it and ended up with the final version anyway.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

RE was better as just plain horror. All these new RE games are still splendid for what they are, but I cannot say RE4/5 etc was that scary.

Mixing it (RE) up with action meant a lot of the horror ness was totally lowered down...

But this generation seems to prefer shooting games, so I guess this majority means they get what they want, while old school fans may still like it, but feel disappointed with the gameplay.

Comment

Working...
              X