Preorder RE The Mercenaries From Capcom & Get Free 3DS Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    I got Darkside Chronicles from the Capcom Store, and I received it the day before it's official release date, albeit without the promised free t-shirt for preordering.
    I went ahead and pre-ordered from Capcom store anyway, and swallowed the $10 UPS ground shipping.

After the purchase, my card got charged and I was sent an invoice stating that the release date is June 17th. I'm guessing that's when they'll send the pre-orders out, so they'll be right on time for the street date (June 28).
    REALDEMO

Comment

i really don't care if i get something on release day or not. its not like i open it right away especially if i'm already in the middle of another game. this'll be the first 3DS game i'll get, and it'll right away either go on the shelf or go in my collection cabinet along with the case.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I don't have a 3DS yet I'm very tempted. =/

Comment

Thanks to Capcom for going ahead and doubling the limited release case

Capcom Store Exclusive!
          Free Limited Edition Resident Evil®: The Mercenaries 3DS case with your preorder.
          Individually numbered and limited to only 1000 pieces!
          Bullshit.

Comment

That's still fairly limited. But who cares, it's a cool case.

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
              i really don't care if i get something on release day or not. its not like i open it right away especially if i'm already in the middle of another game. this'll be the first 3DS game i'll get, and it'll right away either go on the shelf or go in my collection cabinet along with the case.
              I would do the same, but in my situation I prefer to receive it on or before release day, as I will be leaving on a business trip a few days after. It'll make the 8 hour flight feel a little more sane...

This will mark the first time I'm buying from Capcom store, so I hope for their sake it goes smoothly (unlike their little MVC3 debacle).
              REALDEMO

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post

Bullshit.
                What bastards, letting more people get something they want!
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Well, there is a certain irony to the situation...Capcom sell something that's got a limited number, it sells well and quickly at least partially because it's limited, but because it sells well they decide to create more...

Comment

I can't believe I did it, I actually purchased a game on a system I don't have...well "yet" but that won't be for some time. >_>

Comment

Welcome to the club man, it's good place to be

Comment

I don't want this game at all because it looks like a carbon copy of part 5 but with Mercenaries mode in it (whoop-dee-doo), but that case does look nice...

It'll probably go on Ebay for quite a lot, too. Oh well. Revelations, on the other hand...

Comment

Can anyone verify if this is real? If so, it looks like they actually did something new for this game. It's okay, Becky's 18, remember?

Spoiler:

EDIT: Well, I got mine preordered. Glad to have this case rather than let it lie around on the charger.
                          Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 05-26-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Becky's something like 32 now. Wow. That's depressing to think about.

Comment

I look forward to the inevitable cosplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post

Bullshit.
                                yeah i know, i checked and got an email saying it. i was like, it better be a typo, bit it wasn't.
                                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X