other RE podcasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other RE podcasts?

while still waiting for the next episode of RPD i have been searching for other podcasts where they discuss RE games, so far i have found only 2...one is by "retro gamers" and they discuss all the games in one episode, and the other one i found is called "101 videos games that made my life better" and they only discuss RE2 for like 30 min. does anyone out there know of any other podcast about RE games

i haven't been able to find any in english, but i know a good metal gear solid podcast its the patriotcast

Comment

i found another one which is very recent its called "video game review a day" it is done by one guy and they are quick 20min reviews, but they are very good.He gives his views on RE 0, GC REmake,RE2, RE3, Code: Veronica x

Comment

I'm working on a top-secret project.. OK, an open-world Raccoon City mod for Fallout NV. One of the radio stations plays the podcasts from the-horror, and I'm trying to get around to producing some Raccoon City specific content for that GTA feel.. (the premise is before/after Umbrella incident obviously).

Comment

sounds cool

Comment

Makes me wish a had a gaming capable pc

Comment

I'm finally going to begin my monthly RE podcast titled "The Evil Hour" once my website is up and running in the next month. Anyone who's interested is welcome to participate, just write on my wall if so.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Check out 8-4's Podcast. It's a Japan based translation company, but they discuss games and events over there and hardly ever actually talk about their work. Some of the people involved are MASSIVE RE fans (John Ricciardi, Mark MacDonald and CVXFREAK now and then), so they frequently talk about the series.

Comment

Cheers for the link, some good stuff on that site..

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    I'm finally going to begin my monthly RE podcast titled "The Evil Hour" once my website is up and running in the next month. Anyone who's interested is welcome to participate, just write on my wall if so.
                    Looking forward to it, RPD Dispatch make me an addict to RE podcasts, sadly, there nothing more.
                    Last edited by Zombie; 06-05-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                      Looking forward to it, RPD Dispatch make me an addict to RE podcasts, sadly, there nothing more.
                      Thanks, I hear ya. That's pretty much the whole reason I'm making a site based around a podcast, to satisfy my hunger in between RPD Dispatch episodes.
                      Last edited by REmaster; 06-05-2011, 04:08 AM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

It's flattering to hear such kind words for the podcast, it really is.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Indeed. Since I'm just sitting at home with not much to do, I've been listening to some of the older podcasts. I'm marking down times and might do a quick little "greatest hits" episode to fill in til I can start playing RE0 and get that episode out.

Comment

John, shit. Get your arse on MSN or something!
                            See you in hell.

Comment

I don't have access here unfortunately. The PC isn't in a good spot and I'm generally unable to sit at the PC for a while due to my leg Mid July I should be able to a bit longer. With luck, I'll be returning home sometime after then and can get on more.

Comment

Working...
                              X