No announcement yet.

Mercenaries 3D : Character Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's why I'm relatively unlikely to be getting any RE game new in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      It's why I'm relatively unlikely to be getting any RE game new in the foreseeable future.

Then why on earth are you even on here XD

Comment

Y'all are a bunch of bitter old-farts.

Comment

Originally posted by Agito View Post
          Then why on earth are you even on here XD
          I didn't say anything about not getting the games. True, I won't be getting Mercs, at all, since I have a very limited interest in action titles, and I won't get Revelations for a long time because I don't have a 3DS or plans to get one for a while. And I won't be getting the HD versions of CODE: Veronica and RE4 because I already own multiple copies of each game already. I will be buying Operation Raccoon City, but most likely, I'll be getting it second hand. If Capcom won't give me the game I want, then I won't give Capcom the cash they want. Simple.

I love Resident Evil, that's why I'm here. But mostly, I prefer the older games. They've got more interesting stories and more interesting game play, from my point of view. Yes, it's worse game play than the new ones, sure. But I like the horror and exploration elements, so and until those come back...

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
          Y'all are a bunch of bitter old-farts.
          My user title was not chosen for nothing. I am Overly Old School. I have no intention of moving on. I'm happy where I am...back in the good old days...when games didn't send you down a linear path filled with explosives and things to shoot because God forbid you are not stimulated for 20 seconds, when games were difficult to beat and didn't have mini maps to guide you, when games were hardcore and playing them meant the social elite trying to beat you up (try was the operative word - I'm vaguely homicidal in real life too, so no matter how geeky I got no one dared touch me).

I will destroy you at pong.

Unless, of course, it's actually a good game. Then I'll happily move along. There just hasn't been a good RE game (for my money) since Outbreak File 2, which I'm sure some disagree with. So I'm sticking with the old stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I didn't say anything about not getting the games. True, I won't be getting Mercs, at all, since I have a very limited interest in action titles, and I won't get Revelations for a long time because I don't have a 3DS or plans to get one for a while. And I won't be getting the HD versions of CODE: Veronica and RE4 because I already own multiple copies of each game already. I will be buying Operation Raccoon City, but most likely, I'll be getting it second hand. If Capcom won't give me the game I want, then I won't give Capcom the cash they want. Simple.
            I knew it... I knew it. I knew that such an issue was behind the hate... the cash flow thing.

I got a hint of that in that other topic where users ranted about this not being available for their system of choice.

So it's really about not being able to afford a new system to play this bitch.

It's a valid point, though.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

Mercs? No. I really just don't want it. And I can afford a 3DS - I may be a pauper, but I'm a smart one, so I have cash stashed. It's simply not worth it for the sole game I have any interest in, Revelations. Plus I'm pretty unimpressed by there Terms and Conditions right now.

In the case of ORC...I own a PS3 and 360 already. I can easily enough afford a brand new game, even if I can only grab one or two a month. I simply don't think the game will be worth the money for a new game. Not unless a couple of my friends here can cajole me into grabbing it so I can play with them. As an added bonus, buying second hand means Capcom gets none of my cash. I bought the games new when they were games I wanted - right up until RE5, which I got slightly before release. Now? Not so much, so no shiny pennies for Capcom. They want my money, then they need to give me a game I want to play rather than one that is basically only being gotten because it's an RE game and it gives me a chance to play with some mates.

Comment

The more I see J.J. I can't but help but think Vulcan Raven ripoff even the new gun aiming looks like it was directly taken from MGS2.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                  Wesker reminds me of Nightmare from Soul Calibur 2.
                  Reminds me of this guy, or a half ass Krauser arm. I heard that game really sucked BTW.

As for barry, it's gold Jerry...gold. Looks like a mash up of Captain American and The Comedian from Watchmen. Could he be any more patriotic? I think not.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 06-05-2011, 05:11 AM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I actually quite liked Dark Sector, personally. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that I enjoyed it more than many of the high profile titles this gen.

In fact, now that I think about it, Capcom should have given ORC to Digital Extremes instead of Slant Six.
                    Last edited by Archelon; 06-05-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Barry's costume is how the Japanese see all Americans.

See, complete racists. All of them. But it's okay because anime's cool, right?
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X