No announcement yet.

Mercenaries 3D : Character Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you're not ready for big boy toys yet.

Comment

So wait.....because its a hand held, its for kids? Wow...what utterly poor logic. The night stages look interesting...hopefully it will add a bit more flavor to Public Assembly. Add a bit of fog, decrease visibility...nah...not going to happen.
      Last edited by Bertha; 05-31-2011, 01:54 PM.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

No one can possibly be a fan of a franchise that has become multiplatform since like a decade ago, and still insist in being a blind fanboy to a specific type of gaming system. Makes ZERO sense.

I know ppl are pissed that this won't come to their console of choice and that they have to spend cash to get it. But c'mon. Gaming is not a poor man's sport/hobby. And its all about getting us to buy all things Resident Evil, in Capcom's mind.

However, I suspect that user was simply joking, though. Trollin' if you will.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd suspect he was trolling. But it does annoy me how people think hand helds are for children in general.

Comment

Jill RE3 costume confirmed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
              Meh....I would have rather seen her in something like Regina's outfit or one of her less known alternates. Rebecca gets some white dress that's new, Jill gets something we've seen before. Hopefully Krauser's and Hunk's will be interesting. Maybe Hunk unmasked? Doubt it, but worth a shot.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                  I'd suspect he was trolling. But it does annoy me how people think hand helds are for children in general.
                  Nintendo is still marketed more as a kiddie company, and their attempts to branch out to a mature audience isn't as effective as Sony or Microsoft. The games should speak for themselves IMO, but that's just how it is. Frankly the gimmicky highlights of their new products like motion controls and 3D don't sway me into buying their stuff at launch. I did enjoy my Gamecube and had some fun with the wii, but the novelty of the motion controls wore off, and it's a wonder as to why Sony and Microsoft are trying to compete with Move and Kinect. I don't see this catching on with the future of gaming. You can make something innovative without the bells and whistles.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                    Very nice. I wonder how many costumes characters will get.

Comment

Y'know, I will like to see Jill's RE3 alternate cop costume remade, but I suppose this is fine. Chris in his Made in Heaven costume would be great. Only one could hope.

Comment

I'll never get why people declare one system or another a kiddy system, usually with a sneer on there lips in real life. I think Nintendo is marketing itself as a family friendly company, with games suitable for all ages. Look at there marketing - how many adverts feature nothing but kids? None that I can think of. Kids, adults and elderly all playing together is usually what they show, and often just young adults.

A lot to games seem to think if it doesn't have a 18 rating, enough gore to make a butcher sick and a gangbang mingame as a way to restore health it's a kiddie game. Which is madness. Zelda is still awesome, and boobs would not make the game better. No, don't Rule 34 me, I already saw the comic where Link made it his mission to impregnate every female in the game. It was not good.

Well, sucks to be them. The wii had a number of good games on it, and may even have a few more before this Cafe thing comes out. If people are gonna miss out on what a system has to offer, it really should be for a better reason than, 'It's a kiddy system.'

As for Jill's RE3 Costume...eh. It's one I don't like so I wouldn't use it anyway. I really hope at least one of the guys ends up in a thong though. or maybe a disco costume. It only seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                          Nintendo is still marketed more as a kiddie company, and their attempts to branch out to a mature audience isn't as effective as Sony or Microsoft. The games should speak for themselves IMO, but that's just how it is. Frankly the gimmicky highlights of their new products like motion controls and 3D don't sway me into buying their stuff at launch. I did enjoy my Gamecube and had some fun with the wii, but the novelty of the motion controls wore off, and it's a wonder as to why Sony and Microsoft are trying to compete with Move and Kinect. I don't see this catching on with the future of gaming. You can make something innovative without the bells and whistles.
                          Gaming itself is actually a kiddie sport.

It doesn't matter how many blood/boobs your games have in them or how many shots of tequila you take after spraying virtual walls with a gazillion bullets... because at the end of the day, you're basically doing what every other damn kid does in front of a TV set. Playing games. Holding a plastic controller in your hands and doing the twitch finger dance.

You take a regular Joe and have him watch a kid or an adult playing videogames, and he can't tell the fucking difference. All he can see is someone acting like a kid in front of the tube. Wasting their time and whatnot. Its the same shit.

I actually find 'kiddie' Super Mario Sunshine a thousand times more difficult to beat than 99.9% of these MATURE games we have now (unlike the hardcore games of yesterday... I almost broke a TV when playing Ninja Gaiden 1).

In fact, these days.... anytime I wanna play an EASY game, I just play a MATURE rated game.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Gaming has gotten much easier these days. I remember fighting tooth and nail, now the games are just too easy.

Comment

Chris and Krauser's alternate costumes. They just stuck Krauser in Chris' Heavy Metal alt from RE5.

Comment

That Chris....

AWESOME.

I Want This.

Comment

Working...
                                X