No announcement yet.

Capcom at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am! Hey admins you're all clearly wrong on...stuff you think you're right about...

Back to the topic I think we're all better off ignoring the E3 stuff as its reported. Better off to wait until the end of the day or so to see whats happening. And easier to ignore the small children who are spamming the Q and A.

Comment

• It must be good, this image is proof!

Spoiler:
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I don't like team based action shooter games - I like horror games. I don't especially like multiplayer games, either. I also like my story to not be utter shit.

It has potential, but not much for me. Mostly it looks like it's gonna be a mess.
        Its gonna be a shooter.

I guess that's the same thing to some.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
          I understand you might not like that but I personally think this is a good fresh take on the Raccoon City incident. For story? HELL NO the way I see it is if people thought L4D is good then they are being slightly ignorant to think this will not be better, but then people might just have FPS stuck so far up their arse they will instantly disagree.

This is one big multiplayer fan service game that lets us play as the bad guys in a darker re creation of Raccoon City set during the bad Outbreak times, featuring classic B.O.Ws, characters and a game that can bring fans together for a really fun multiplayer compaign, right now it looks better then most games we have been given in the series.
          Different folks, different strokes. Simply put, I wouldn't even buy this game if it wasn't an RE game, and it'll be sometime after it's release, most likely, before I do. Still, if I had to choose which is likely to be better, I would go with L4D. Why? Valve seem to have a clue as to what they're doing, and has put out a lot more games I enjoy recently than Capcom has.

Originally posted by Fruit Salad View Post
          Unless you've actually played ORC your opinion means diddly-squat. This isn't directed at anyone specifically.
          Wrong. I've had nothing but positive feelings for it.
          That hurt my head. Positive, negative, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Either you can form an opinion based on the trailers...designed to get people to form an opinion so they buy the game...or you don't. I do. Feel free to not, but...

Comment

• It does matter.

Comment

• How? You can only express positive comments about a game until you've played it? That just doesn't make sense. An opinion is just as valid if it's positive, negative or neutral. A positive opinion is certainly no more valid - this game could suck like a dyson attatched to a black hole, for all you know.

Comment

• Opinions. I already know I'm going to like it. My point is that you can't call a game bad unless you've actually played it otherwise people are just gonna mark you off as a nitwit.

Comment

• So, is RE Revelations going to be like RECV, with the first part of the game being one character, and the latter part being another character?

Why am I asking this, considering that no one knows for sure? Lol.

And what about that Chris Redfield, huh? In the middle of a blizzard with no balaclava AND his sleeves rolled up. What a goddamn MAN. Jessica just became pregnant in his presence alone.

Comment

• Not sure if already posted, nor do I have the time to check if it...but

Resident Evil : ORC Cinematic Trailer

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

looks pretty nice.

Comment

• According to the Capcom_Unity Twitter "Day One" of E3 is over.

More crap on the way? RE6 teaser? Super MvsC3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruit Salad View Post
                        . My point is that you can't call a game bad unless you've actually played it otherwise people are just gonna mark you off as a nitwit.
                        Oh, people will mark you off as a nitwit for other reasons than this.

Comment

Opinions. I already know I'm going to like it. My point is that you can't call a game bad unless you've actually played it otherwise people are just gonna mark you off as a nitwit.
                          Darkmoon has probably played enough shooters to form an opinion on a game that is set to be more of the same but with RE icons slapped on it.

And one must play Resident Evil Gaiden before saying that it sucks ass.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• white knights, white knights everywhere

Comment

• I like fruit salad -- watermelon, pineapple, grapes, melon slices. Ohh, nom nom.

Comment

Opinions. I already know I'm going to like it. My point is that you can't call a game bad unless you've actually played it otherwise people are just gonna mark you off as a nitwit.
                                white knights, white knights everywhere
                                I'm getting the distinct feeling I'm being trolled.

I'll put this as plainly as I can, although I very much doubt it will do me any actual good. Still, I'm awake now, so I'll give it one final shot. I've never said that the game will be good, or bad. I've raised issues that I've had, I've listed elements they've shown that have caused me concern. I've listed plot points that have concerned me. I challenge you to go through every post I've written on the subject, and find me one where I said the game would be bad. Not, 'If the game does this, it'll be bad' because that's an if. I will be honestly surprised if you manage to do so, because I tend to be very careful with the language I use.

However, I do post negative things about the game. And I have every damned right to do so. If people choose to think less of me? Fine. But what I say is usually close. Go and read back further, to when RE5's first game play videos started popping up. I listed a series of issues that would be problematic if Capcom didn't alter them - Enemy AI, a lack of horror, Sheva and her AI among them - and they're some of the most complained about aspects of the game. Those posts are still sitting on the forum, for any who cares to go looking.

I'm too old and too cynical to want a game simply because it's part of a series I enjoy. And if there are problems with ORC, in the trailers they release and the information they give out, I'll say them. It has it's plus points - it looks gorgeous, for example - but from what they've shown and said, it also has problems. And I'll point those out and be happy if they're gone. I also raise the positive points that I see, and if there aren't as many, well, no my problem. But I'm not going to limit myself to praising a game.

And to be clear, I am quite irritated at being told I'm an idiot for holding the opinion that this is not the Greatest Creation Computer Gaming Has Ever Created, nor am I amused to be told I have no right to my opinion. Or at least no right to express my opinion. Both of which are, frankly, bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X