Capcom at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
    Why does Parker look like Russell Crowe?
    A chubbier russell crowe.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      My biggest dream has finally come true. >8)
      Bet you wish it was called Operation Rockfort huh?

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        A chubbier russell crowe.
        More proof that Capcom's characters are putting on some pounds
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
          More proof that Capcom's characters are putting on some pounds
          And steroids too!

Comment

Revelations looks cool, except for Jill's fat face, terrible voice actor, fat slob ginzo of a partner and oh yeah, it's a prequel so it won't progress the storyline whatsoever. Chris's new "partner" is overly pretty, would've been nice if she was as ugly as Parker. Not everyone in these games has to be model material.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Bet you wish it was called Operation Rockfort huh?
              Actually, I do recall hearing that Rockfort makes an appearance In Operation: Raccoon City. If anything, I'm betting it's a tutorial stage in the beginning of the game.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                Actually, I do recall hearing that Rockfort makes an appearance In Operation: Raccoon City. If anything, I'm betting it's a tutorial stage in the beginning of the game.
                I'm pretty sure that was just something someone on these very boards suggested.

Comment

Jill reminds me of Mileena. Nice body, but terrible face.

Comment

The best characters in Revelations are those new enemies. They're awesome.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Ok...well, I'm underwhelmed.

Yeah, Jills new VA isnt as good as Patricia Ja Lee. The whole emphasis on being able to swim in the game is OK and all, but its nothing special.

I'm more curious as to why we have a Chubby Italian replacement for Barry, instead of just Barry himself?

And Chris's new partner needs to die. Shes already a complete waste.
                      Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-07-2011, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                        And steroids too!
                        Totally. I would have enjoyed an alternate outfit for Chris to be a giant space marine outfit a la Gears of War. Trumping along in alien space metal and a big ass gun...and biceps that can slaughter hoards of majini.

@Wrathborne: Completely agree. Rebecca may have been an unrealistic rookie...but at least she had the politeness to shut her damn mouth and not complain...and then complain to the superior member that he's not listening when she's complaining when he's clearly trying to do some fucking work.
                        Last edited by Bertha; 06-07-2011, 03:07 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                          Revelations looks cool, except for Jill's fat face, terrible voice actor, fat slob ginzo of a partner and oh yeah, it's a prequel so it won't progress the storyline whatsoever. Chris's new "partner" is overly pretty, would've been nice if she was as ugly as Parker. Not everyone in these games has to be model material.
                          I was thinking the same thing! Are the women of BSAA all part time models or what?!

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          I'm pretty sure that was just something someone on these very boards suggested.

Who knows if it's true. But I have seen it in various sites.
                          Last edited by PracticalAl; 06-07-2011, 03:08 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                            Totally. I would have enjoyed an alternate outfit for Chris to be a giant space marine outfit a la Gears of War. Trumping along in alien space metal and a big ass gun...and biceps that can slaughter hoards of majini.

Wasn't that basically what Heavy Metal was?

when he's clearly trying to do some fucking work.
                            Or he's just looking at a picture of his waifu, I mean partner, Jill.
                            Last edited by Archelon; 06-07-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tory View Post
                              Jill reminds me of Mileena. Nice body, but terrible face.
                              *giggles* LET US DANCE!

Comment

Jessica is a terrible waste? How so? The chick barely spoke a paragraph.

Comment

Working...
                                X