Resident Evil Revelations News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations News

Several new stuffs of Resident Evil Revelations have finally surfaced from E3. Check them out here

To view videos, check this link.
    Videos

For fact sheets, artworks and screenshots, check out this link
    Fact Sheets, Artworks, Screenshots
    Last edited by xfactor; 06-07-2011, 07:37 PM.

Fact Sheet

Gameplay overview
    Revealing a brand new storyline for the Resident Evil™ series, Resident Evil™ Revelations sees a return to survival horror, offering a tense and
    intriguing gameplay experience. Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, Resident Evil Revelations delivers
    outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life.
    Taking place in 2005, between the events of Resident Evil™ 4 and Resident Evil™ 5, the action centres on BSAA member Jill Valentine and introduces
    her new partner Parker Luciani. Set principally on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship in the Mediterranean, Jill and Parker have been sent to
    search for Chris Redfield, whose last known GPS data positions him as being on the ship. Far from being empty, danger lurks around every corner as
    Jill and Parker explore the confined space of the ship and must face a menacing new enemy that emerges from the darkness.
    Adding a new unique horror setting to the series players will venture underwater as they try to escape the terrifying creatures that are roaming the
    ship. But even the water does not provide safety as the creatures continue to attack from the depths while Jill and Parker make a desperate bid to
    make it off the ship alive.
    Feat ures
    • All new Resident Evil – New storyline featuring series favourites Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield
    and introducing BSAA member Parker Luciani.
    • Classic survival horror gameplay returns – Explore the dark sinister areas of the cruise
    ship. There’s nowhere to run and nowhere to hide with evil creeping out of the shadows.
    • Utilises the unique 3DS features – Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and
    switch between weapons.
    • Use your equipment – Use the Genesis scanning equipment to analyse enemies and
    reveal hidden items that can be used to upgrade weapons.
    • Brand new threat – A new kind of enemy who not only attacks you on the ground
    but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a
    unique challenge for players.
    • First person shooter view – Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your
    enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.

Artworks
    Jill
    Spoiler:

Parker
    Spoiler:

Screens
    Screenshots 1 - 10
    Spoiler:

Screenshots 11 - 23
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by xfactor; 06-07-2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Gameplay

Gameplay

Trailer
      Last edited by xfactor; 06-07-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Thank you for this info, I'm looking forward to Revelations, even though a lot of people are complaining about the title, I think it recapture's that whole survival-horror theme we've been longing for.

Comment

Well, it seems to be trying. I haven't seen the videos yet, but hopefully they won't mess it up. Still, it's kinda sad that out of five RE games being made< the only one I'm interested in is the one I can't play...

Comment

Wow those monsters look crap. The location/setting is not bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Still, it's kinda sad that out of five RE games being made< the only one I'm interested in is the one I can't play...
              Amen. I am lucky enough that my misses daughter is spoiled rotten by her grandparents and already has a 3DS so I will just buy the game and use her DS. It would be nice to have my own but I am sick of forking out big bucks for the latest console. Strange how a handheld game is beating the piss out of a XBOX/PS3 game. This is owning OCR so far in my opinion.

Comment

I have to agree im not impressed by these monsters in the slightest. hopefully we see other kinds of enemies through out the game. Is it just me or do the enemies seem to be coming a lot less interesting in these games?
                I mean Tyrant from RE1 was a lot more interesting than the bloody Uroboros and now we get these enmies that just look like a new type of the Regenerator but not as scary, and with out the regenerating abilities.

Comment

What's that bit at the end? Is that Capcom being their usual brilliant selves when it comes to characters wearing appropriate winter attire or is that meant to be the rumoured Chris doppleganger BOW who shows no sign of being affected by the weather?
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                    • First person shooter view – Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your
                    enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.
                    Excellent.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                      Excellent.
                      Hey, it worked well in Dead Aim so I don't see it being a problem in this game.

Comment

Jessica = Meryl Silverburgh ???
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Parker Luciani = Peter Jackson?

Spoiler:
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Recorded by Dominik (Rely on Horror Admin) at E3 2011 for Rely on Horror ( http://relyonhorror.com ). Off-Screen gameplay footage of the Resident Evil Revela...

Demo footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                              Parker Luciani = Peter Jackson?

Spoiler:
                              hehe, I didn't mean her look I meant her character, I seem to remember Meryl saying something in exactly the same tones, "hey, stop looking at me" I can't remember if it was on the snow field or cell area though.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X