No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Operations Raccoon City News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look at this image and all I can think is Claire thinking, "Oh Lord, will he EVER shut up about his hair care products?"

But yeah, hopefully Claire will be capture target, since it makes more sense to user her against Chris. And Jill, all things considered, although it may just claim they have other troops following her.

Comment

If we get to see Jill and Nemesis in the game I wonder if Nemesis will attack the USS members even though they're trying to kill Jill as well.

Comment

most likely just like t-103.It won't discriminate
        sigpic
        www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
          If we get to see Jill and Nemesis in the game I wonder if Nemesis will attack the USS members even though they're trying to kill Jill as well.
          Nemesis did kill Nicholai, even thought he was trying to kill Jill too. I think Nemesis is very possessive - Jill belongs to it and no one can get her, dead or alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I look at this image and all I can think is Claire thinking, "Oh Lord, will he EVER shut up about his hair care products?"
            She's clearly jealous.

Comment

Who wouldn't be?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                Nemesis did kill Nicholai, even thought he was trying to kill Jill too. I think Nemesis is very possessive - Jill belongs to it and no one can get her, dead or alive.
                Nemesis didnt kill Nicholai.

Well at least not in the canon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                  Nemesis didnt kill Nicholai.

Well at least not in the canon.
                  In the very least, it fought Mikhail... Until he went boom.

But then again, this was after he got in between Nemesis and Jill... Wonder if Nemesis would have just ignored him if he didn't shoot at him.

Comment

He boarded that chopper and got the fuck out of Dodge is what he did.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

NECA is making figures for Operation Raccoon City

On our tour, Trevor was working on an all-new license, which you heard here first: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. The game is a new direction for the zombie franchise starring squad-based mechanics. The figure being worked on is a slick soldier named Vector. Looking good!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X