Resident Evil Operations Raccoon City News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    "For the first time in the series, you can actually get infected by the T-Virus".

Oh Capcom, you make life so much fun

Comment

Well it is the first time you can get infected the way your suppose to by only one or a few hits from the infected

Comment

Except, y'know, Jill in RE3... and every character in Outbreak... Way to go, Capcom.

Comment

Outbreak was unpopular enough to pretend it never happened.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

It broke a million sales at least, at least to my knowledge. But yeah, definitely not one of the more popular titles.

RE3 though... I think a few people played that one.

Comment

RE: Outbreak outsold RE0 at 1.45 million copies. I mean, beyond the load times and lack of voice chat the game kicked ass. Hard to believe that the ally AI was better than RE5 but there we were. Oubreak File #2 killed any chance for the series to continue by not listening to the criticisms and shilling out a lackluster expansion. Where you could move and aim.

I think this'll be a fun game, as I like stuff such as multiplayer COD, Uncharted, SOCOM etc. I think the BOWs add a real kick to the action and I'm glad to see the developers mixing 'em up (lickers, hunters, and Mr. X confirmation ftw).

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                Some nice details in that video, more returning characters than just Leon and Claire. He also claims the story will fit into the canon unless you 'choose' to change it by killing certain characters.
                Yeah, I think it's getting clear that regardless of what is said, this isn't fitting into any kinda canon, ever. Leon not only didn't die horribly at the hands of the USS Wolfpack, he never even saw them. Unless you can avoid the characters entirely, there isn't a hope in hell.

Comment

Anyone maybe think the quick cutscene was just showing leons reaction to the on coming Zombies? and the purpose of the scene was to show people had begun on his travels?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Yeah, I think it's getting clear that regardless of what is said, this isn't fitting into any kinda canon, ever. Leon not only didn't die horribly at the hands of the USS Wolfpack, he never even saw them. Unless you can avoid the characters entirely, there isn't a hope in hell.

I think it will be like putting a square peg into a round hole. It isn't how it was originally intented to happen, but its getting forced in there and it'll have to belong whether we like it or not.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Lupo is their team leader? Yeah they're doomed, women can't lead anything.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

I bid ye, members of the community, to have a moment of silence for Mr Spencer. We knew him well, and are saddened to hear he will soon be torn limb from limb in an orgy of violence the likes of which are rarely seen outside my basement.

Comment

You'll never find me, Darkmoon. You know that, I know that. So let's skip the formalities and carry on as usual.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

It's not me you should be worried about. Emma, my wife, several other members though...well, let's just say you'll be lucky if you aren't sodomized with your own penis.

Comment

Do not threaten me, Darkmoon. I have powerful friends.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Do not threaten me, Darkmoon. I have powerful friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X