X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
    my friends are WAY more powerful...emphasis on power

Comment

I'm not scared of Sony. They don't have any of my credit card details, and they still remember the blood shed that happened when there clock screwed up and I couldn't play Heavy Rain.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3gdwFXZQuE

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Do not threaten me, Darkmoon. I have powerful friends.
          He works for Dick Jones!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            He works for Dick Jones!
            I just imagined Darkmoon interrogating you for information about me.

See you in hell.

Comment

wait did they just say... its the first time you can turn into a zombie? ........ xD ouch for us outbreak fans..

Comment

Recreating part of the RE2 intro = Like.

I really wish Capcom would make up their minds though

Comment

Resident Evil fans are sure to enjoy this fast-pased, super shootin', action packed, zombie filled game.Set in 1998, Operation Raccoon City is a team-based s...

Looks like the Hunters are dropped in the same way the Tyrant was.

Comment

Sweet! I really wish we could just see a full HD walkthrough of the level at least leading up to the R.P.D

Comment

According to the demo description, the demo picks up after they've left the RPD.

And I saw some footage somewhere that showed the demo ends when the Tyrant is dropped in.

Comment

Oh so we can play inside RPD ?? :O yay!!! thats great !!! i was afraid , we could only play it around the RPD station.

Comment

http://ultimate-re.comVoici le walkthrough complet de la démo de l'E3 de Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City.

Here's a full playthrough of the E3 demo. You'll see Kendo's Gun Shop, the Stagla gas station, the deployment of the Hunters, and the arrival of the Tyrant.

Comment

Raccoon City has the most crowded airspace on earth.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Thanks for that video link

Comment

Perhaps Claire will also be a target of the USS, since she is shown in this new screenshot (see News Report Topic).

Last edited by RetroRain; 06-24-2011, 03:16 PM.
                                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                                X