No announcement yet.

Biohazard Revival Selection Due in September In Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disc based releases of PSN titles, ugh..

Comment

Think the only PSN titles worthy of a disc release have had limited/regional ones and even in those regions the demand is been surprisingly low (Siren + Wipeout)

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        Think the only PSN titles worthy of a disc release have had limited/regional ones and even in those regions the demand is been surprisingly low (Siren + Wipeout)
        Pain, R+C Quest for Booty, GTA IV Episodes, High Velocity Bowling, Watchmen.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          WipEout is popular over here.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Sure, but I think Carnivol's point was that demand for the disc releases was low. Every PS3 owner I know has WipEout on their PS3, but none of them bought it on disc.
            Last edited by consoul; 07-27-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by consoul View Post
              Sure, but I think Carnivol's point was that demand for the disc releases was low. Every PS3 owner I know has WipEout on their PS3, but none of them bought it on disc.
              Probably because the disc release was about 18 months after the PSN release.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
              X