No announcement yet.

Biohazard Revival Selection Due in September In Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad that they fixed the 3D models a little on CVX, some of the details in the 3D models look really updated in this day and age for a game to be played on 720p.

Comment

Yes, they just updated the models a little bit. Nothing wrong with Chris, he just looks a bit more polished.

I want to see in-game graphics for RECV, to see how they updated the graphics.
      Last edited by Grem; 06-24-2011, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
        I want to see in-game graphics for RECV, to see how they updated the graphics.
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by aris13; 06-24-2011, 06:06 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks aris! well...hum...nothing really exceptionnal, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            At least he has a face, look at Ada.
            This made me LOL soo hard! Maybe they will tweak it again b4 its out?

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Box Art

Damn, who approved that? It looks so stupid with Ada's body cut in half.

Comment

I would import this. But somehow I feel that would be useless because my 360 wouldn't play a japanese region disc.

Comment

If you import it from japan it may not work but some asian countries use region free discs and often get the 'japan only' releases. It varies from game to game so you'd have to check it out somehow before hand.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                    What the fuck happened to Chris' face? I don't remember it looking like that on CV title screen D:
                    Chris was frumpy on the day they did this photoshoot is all

Comment

They're doing a great job at showing us the "HD"ness of these games. You'd never know it by looking at these new screenshots they just released (see News Report Topic).

Look at how fuzzy this picture is:

Last edited by RetroRain; 06-24-2011, 03:21 PM.
                      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Are they porting the PS2 version? Would explain a lot, it always did look blurry compared to DC/GC.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                          They're doing a great job at showing us the "HD"ness of these games. You'd never know it by looking at these new screenshots they just released (see News Report Topic).
                          They are trying too hard to cover low-res textures and low-poly models. :/
                          The game looks better on a DC emulator, even though there's few effects (like fog) missing there. Why does Capcom add this fugly graphic filters is beyond me.

Comment

CODE: Veronica has not aged well.

Not well at all.

Comment

I think I'd be more interested if the differences looked more like this

Comment

Welp im getting both the PS3 and 360 version the second its released on good ol PlayAsia September, not to far... hope they dont sell out to quick. Beats a shit digital version.

Comment

Working...
                                X