Originally posted by Spencer
        Don't.
        COMPLETE...

GLO.....

Comment

^ win.

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
            So anyone know a good import site that isn't play-asia?
            Just as I predicted Kylie ^^

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BLJM-60372 get it while its hot

EDIT - Forgot to add...It's so cheap! x3 and just checked, X360 isn't getting a First Press Release.

I'll probably just buy for collecting since that is SO CHEAP, Yaaay x3
            Last edited by Agito; 06-29-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

I did encounter yesasia when googling but had no idea if it was reliable or not, I tried googling reviews and they were hit and miss.

How early would I need pre-order to get a first press run? More specially would it be within paypals claim/refund period, which is 45 days or so I think. Just incase...

Thanks a bunch anyway.
              Also, One thing you need to know about Yes-Asia (and the reason I dont use it for my Game Purchases anymore) is that the games from Japan aren't eligible for tax-free (VAT-Free) service to the U.K. and Germany.

So best to stick with CDJapan, even if they do charge you shipping prices (they still give you those nice points )

Comment

What shipping method do you recommend?

What is so cheap? I'm seeing with the cheapest delivery £36.89. This is cheap?
                Last edited by Dracarys; 07-01-2011, 06:52 AM.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

What shipping method do you recommend?

What is so cheap? I'm seeing with the cheapest delivery £36.89. This is cheap?
                  Well I meant as in a Japanese PS3 release which ranges from like £50 to £70. And I say go for it, because you're guaranteeing yourself a First Print run. Well up to you eitherway, I've got mine ordered, some some money with the points I earned from before.

And I'm sure if its your first time joining CDJapan, you get 300 points? Use them to your advantage, thats like £2-£3 worth of savings.

Comment

I ordered just after asking using the cheap bastard option of shipping. I doubt I'll use the site again, I do not import much anymore and when I do it is usually from the US, like with SH Homecoming releasing there months before Europe. Gone are my days of owning at least a UK/US/jap version of RE games. They rarely have differences anymore.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

An eBay seller put the announcement for pre-order the 360 & PS3 vers and seems the Hong Kong version for XBOX is region free: http://cgi.ebay.es/360-Biohazard-Res...item3cba05feb7

¿Reliable or unreliable?

Comment

its so stupid why they make it digital download for us and japan asia areas gets it on real copy again capcom money milking bastards then they dont have to pay for to many blu rays to be made.

Comment

Always so quick to start throwing insults... lovely. You can always, you know, import it?

Comment

i dont want to import games i want them in my contry in stores.

Comment

It's Capcom's choice, at the end of the day. Given the differences in Digital vs Discs in Japan, they probably decided this was the only way to sell it in Japan, whereas most of us Western Scum wouldn't mind.

Besides, getting hold of both games is pretty easy. And cheap!

Comment

The disc based releases of XBLA and PSN titles have all sold like ass in the west. Sadly. Consumer demand has spoken.

Comment

Working...
                                X