Biohazard Revival Selection Debut Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Revival Selection Debut Trailer

The debut trailer for Biohazard Revival Selection have just been released on the official web site. You can also view the trailer below.

Not available in my country!? Blasphemy! We'll see about that. You haven't heard the last of Smiley!

Comment

Check out this version.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

It doesn't seem like that big a difference. The old one looks a bit fuzzier, but I only really see the difference when the two are together. I can't see any difference to CV, at all.

My eyes, they're just not HD ready.

Comment

A little less blur is not going to make me buy 2 of the same games that have been released a few times already, and that I got bored of playing over and over again.
          Last edited by RetroRain; 06-30-2011, 03:38 AM.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

The lighting seems really different for RECV. Especially at 00:22 in the trailer. Other than that, nothing major.

Comment

I remember the PS2/GC version of CV was that blurry.
              sigpic

Comment

Looks good in my opinion, at the end of the trailer it says something about HDD install for the PS3, that means that you can install the games or that the games need to be installed to be played?.

Comment

Code Veronica doesn't look too different other than some deeper colors and better lighting. I would of liked to see Code Veronica remade with the models/assets from Darkside Chronicles.. Oh well..
                  sigpic

Comment

I was hoping for higher polygon models for Claire, Steve and Chris. I had my hopes too high. Code Veronica looks like it's running at 720p with 480i textures. So ugly.

Do you guys think this port will have real time cut-scene renders of Leon/Ashley in their PS2 exclusive outfits? I hated how the new costumes weren't reflected in cutscenes due to Capcom being lazy and not making a high poly model.

Also, I'm hoping for live renders of cutscenes in Ada's separate ways mission. Even the wii version used pre-rendered video clips that were blurry/artifacted as hell.

Comment

Looks great to me, I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post

I remember the PS2/GC version of CV was that blurry.

GC version of CV was not blurry, it was the best of them all.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Six years on, Resident Evil 4 will be the best game on another generation of consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                            Six years on, Resident Evil 4 will be the best game on another generation of consoles.
                            yeah..sure...
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                              May I add, greatest game of all time?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X