Biohazard Revival Selection Debut Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
    XBLA's restrictions don't factor into any of this though. There's no excuse for just the 12.
    It is an XBLA game in the west, so it has to have 12 achievements only, however because it is disc in japan it has to have 1000G score.

The ony hard one is the Linear Launcher in Battle Mode, is actually quite hard getting an A for all characters. Steve especially.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I rarely replay a game for achievements. Mostly, if it's fun, I'll play it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
        It is an XBLA game in the west, so it has to have 12 achievements only, however because it is disc in japan it has to have 1000G score.
        That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Since when is it an XBLA game in the west?

Comment

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Since when is it an XBLA game in the west?
          Since ever? Japan gets it in disc while the rest of the world gets in download form.

Comment

• Since ever? Really?

Learn to differentiate between what XBLA and Games On Demand. Just because it's a downloadable, doesn't make it XBLA.

Comment

• Meh, I don't have a 360 so I thought XBLA was where you'd to download any kind of games. My mistake, sorry I guess.

Comment

• I always found the rocket launcher in CV particularly hard to get. Did it once and swore never again. Should probably be worth more score. But good luck to the people trying to ace this game!!
                sigpic

Comment

Since ever? Really?

Learn to differentiate between what XBLA and Games On Demand. Just because it's a downloadable, doesn't make it XBLA.
                  From your own source...

"The Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD revamps release this autumn on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade. "
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Yeah but they're NOT XBLA games, they're branded Games On Demand, and i always have been. Games On Demand titles are available via XBLA.

Comment

• To be technical, they're actually on the Xbox Live Marketplace, but this is just a battle of semantics. Point is, they're Games on Demand, which are downloadable, full, 1000GS titles.
                      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 07-08-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X