No announcement yet.

Biohazard Revival Selection Debut Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to you its horrible.to me it isn't.It's my opinion,i stand by it.
    sigpic
    www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      What drugs are you on this week? The PS2 port of RE4 was horrendous.
      Make that PS2/Windows port, I know what i'll be doing with the higher res textures
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

code veronica looks way better btu with me gettign a ps3 now i need to figure out which system i get it for. not to mention i need to get silent hill 2/3 collection in september

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
          The lighting seems really different for RECV. Especially at 00:22 in the trailer.
          I noticed that, too, but then I saw that Claire has the lighter equipped. That might have something to do with it.

However, it did look like the main hall of the palace was lighted similar to the Alfred rifle cutscene from Darkside Chronicles, which in my opinion looked way better than the original.
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
            to you its horrible.to me it isn't.It's my opinion,i stand by it.
            Which looked better to you? The Gamecube version, or PS2 version?

Comment

Still hoping for no DRM on the PSN version. I hate that Capcom punishes people because some morons can't afford to pay for something that is less than $20 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Still hoping for no DRM on the PSN version. I hate that Capcom punishes people because some morons can't afford to pay for something that is less than $20 dollars.
                Capcom only punishes morons who pay them money

(yes, i'm included. Although i will not support them this time)
                Last edited by IGUANO; 06-30-2011, 05:06 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

The last time I played CV was the original back on the Dreamcast in 2001. Jesus, I was 16 back then... During that time, standard 4:3 was the norm on a tube television- so replaying Rockfort Island in widescreen HD on my LED HDTV will be awesome.

CV is hands down one of my favorite RE titles - right next to RE2. RE4, which is a great game in itself and rebirthed the series (for better or worse, depends on the fan), is just a bonus for my CV fix.
                  REALDEMO

Comment

Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
                    The last time I played CV was the original back on the Dreamcast in 2001. Jesus, I was 16 back then... During that time, standard 4:3 was the norm on a tube television- so replaying Rockfort Island in widescreen HD on my LED HDTV will be awesome.

CV is hands down one of my favorite RE titles - right next to RE2. RE4, which is a great game in itself and rebirthed the series (for better or worse, depends on the fan), is just a bonus for my CV fix.
                    Agree with much of this!

Resident Evil 4 is the greatest game of all time (i'm sure i've said that before?) but i'm actually looking forward to CV just as much!

Comment

ps2 ports look better to be honost.
                      What? The PS2 as a system was far less powerful than the NGC. The PS2 version had lower resolution textures and lower polygon models and all the cut-scenes were just pre-rendered video's. The villagers in the PS2 version looked very blocky and even the animation was a bit off. Even the lighting and particle effects suffered and I even think the framerate stuttered often on the PS2 version. Both the PS2 and PC versions of RE4 look very bad compared to the NGC/Wii ports. Even the PC version with all the mod look worse than the NGC/Wii versions IMO.

IMO the NGC and Wii version easily trump the sad PS2 port.

I prefer the Wii version to be honest as I love the way you can aim with the Wii remote and you get all the PS2 extra's!

As for CVX, I prefer the Dreamcast version with the VGA cable. It looks much better than the other ports and has no interlacing. Probably the only true 480P version of Code Veronica. It just looks so splendid with the VGA cable.
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-30-2011, 06:18 PM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

God Code V looks horrible. How much more effort would it have taken to at least update the character skins a little?

Comment

I own nearly all the NA released ports of RE4 and CV minus the PC versions. Now I shouldn't have to say this but if you're looking for the best possible quality you should stick with Dreamcast for Code Veronica and Gamecube for RE4. After all these were their intended consoles.

Now if you're looking for a better port with all the extra stuff then look towards Code Veronica X on gamecube and RE4: Wii edition rather than the ps2 ones. In this day and age the PS2 ones will be a lot cheaper however so you get what you pay for if you have $20 to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                            I own nearly all the NA released ports of RE4 and CV minus the PC versions. Now I shouldn't have to say this but if you're looking for the best possible quality you should stick with Dreamcast for Code Veronica and Gamecube for RE4. After all these were their intended consoles.

Now if you're looking for a better port with all the extra stuff then look towards Code Veronica X on gamecube and RE4: Wii edition rather than the ps2 ones. In this day and age the PS2 ones will be a lot cheaper however so you get what you pay for if you have $20 to waste.
                            I agree with the first paragraph completely.

Although CVX on the Dreamcast is still the best version IMO. I have compared the DC and NGC versions side by side. The NGC had the official component video cables and the DC had the VGA cable. Clearly the DC version was sharper and clearer along with far less jaggies.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

ps2 ports look better to be honost.
                              the Gamecube version looks leagues better than the PS2 version.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I agree with the first paragraph completely.

Although CVX on the Dreamcast is still the best version IMO. I have compared the DC and NGC versions side by side. The NGC had the official component video cables and the DC had the VGA cable. Clearly the DC version was sharper and clearer along with far less jaggies.
                                I don't have Code Veronica Complete over here so a dreamcast version with all the extra stuff would have been most welcome however I had to settle with The X versions on PS2 and GC. I found GC to be the better of the ports. One problem though with the GC port is the sound can be off sometimes. One example is that footsteps sound much louder during cutscenes and gameplay in the GC version as opposed to faint in the dreamcast original.

Comment

Working...
                                X