Biohazard Revival Selection Debut Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
    I don't have Code Veronica Complete over here so a dreamcast version with all the extra stuff would have been most welcome however I had to settle with The X versions on PS2 and GC. I found GC to be the better of the ports. One problem though with the GC port is the sound can be off sometimes. One example is that footsteps sound much louder during cutscenes and gameplay in the GC version as opposed to faint in the dreamcast original.
    They sound the same to me. Do you know any specific scenes where the sounds in both versions are different?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Oh please, everyone knows that Outbreak is superior to RE4 in every way.

Undeniable fact.
      When compared to Resident Evil 4, most definitely.
      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
        When compared to Resident Evil 4, most definitely.
        There are no words for the global minority you find yourself in

Comment

pc version still looks better than re 4 Hd this is waist of money... give us outbreak port instead now there you can make alot of money.

Comment

You're getting Operation: Raccoon City, be happy with that

Comment

Operation: Raccoon City is nothing like Outbreak, though.

I honestly think that a repackaging of the Outbreak games for this generation of consoles would be a smart investment on Capcom's part with the way that online multiplayer is nowadays.

Comment

Nothing? Four player co-op in Raccoon City? It's the closest this gen will get to Outbreak unless Capcom scrapes the barrel with a HD remaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                  Nothing? Four player co-op in Raccoon City? It's the closest this gen will get to Outbreak unless Capcom scrapes the barrel with a HD remaster.
                  i actulley have to agree with stu there , that it really is the closest we have gotten to a outbreak for many years now.

of course im gonna cross my fingers for a HD port to ps3 xbox360 and maby even pc.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                    i actulley have to agree with stu there
                    Holy fuck, did I just read that right?

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    There are no words for the global minority you find yourself in
                    Yeah, if you thought I was on your side about Outbreak being better than RE4 then you would be mistaken.

I never was on your side.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-01-2011, 04:56 PM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

....yeah, I like Outbreak more than RE4. A lot more. But then, I like most games more than RE4. It's lacking most of what I look for in a game. It plays well and looks nice, but that describes a few dozen games.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                        They sound the same to me. Do you know any specific scenes where the sounds in both versions are different?
                        I've seen and heard a few but they are pretty minute. If you never noticed any differences then that just goes to show I'm looking too much into it.

But sounds catch me more in the earlier games than usual. I was playing REmake on wii a while back and caught a few instances where the sound was either different or cued at a different time during events. Little things like that.

Comment

Oh please, everyone knows that Outbreak is superior to RE4 in every way.

Undeniable fact.
                          Never before has so much fail been expressed in so few words.

Comment

You actually took my words seriously?
                            See you in hell.

Comment

You actually took my words seriously?
                              well he is a turtle afterall

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                                pc version still looks better than re 4 Hd this is waist of money...
                                Uh... no.
                                No amount of fake bloom and HDR can make up for the lack of real time lighting. Models in PC version (especially enemies) still are lower-poly and even high-res textures can't hide that. And let's not even talk about cut-scenes.

The RE4 HD looks much better; hell, even GC/Wii version run on Dolphin emulator looks better than PC version.

Comment

Working...
                                X