• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the fuck does that work?
    See you in hell.

Comment

Because i say so :3

Comment

PS3 version has trophies, thus is the best.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

no fun in getting trophies they dont do anything just another reason for people to
          show off how many games they completed xD

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
            PS3 version has trophies, thus is the best.
            KylieDog takes the square!
            See you in hell.

Comment

again its just a reason for people to show off how many games they completed
              just another show off case.

Comment

Knock it off, children. Make sure that you express your opinions in a polite and friendly way, and perhaps back it up with a touch of evidence. Contrary to opinion, yelling loudly does not make you more correct.

Comment

But yelling fact does. Duh, you didn't know?

Also, the fact that you have to run mods to "make it the best" proves that it's not the best. You shouldn't need assistance like that to make a game good. The Wii version does just fine without. And the GC version. And to a lesser extent, the PS2. The PC needs fan-made, unofficial crutches to push ahead (and still lack).
                  Last edited by Canas Renvall; 07-04-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post

Also, the fact that you have to run mods to "make it the best" proves that it's not the best. You shouldn't need assistance like that to make a game good. The Wii version does just fine without. And the GC version. And to a lesser extent, the PS2. The PC needs fan-made, unofficial crutches to push ahead (and still lack).
                    I agree with this. If a game needs fan support to even be considered on par with another version, it's not a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post

and you cant do that on wii or ps2 or CG versions but on pc just proves that its superior that it looks much nicer for pc.

Comment

• Argh. Allow me to end end this argument;

Pics or it didn't happen. In other words, rehunk88, maybe you should provide some evidence for your view, since everyone disagrees? Telling everyone over and over again isn't going to work. An image showing how much better it looks is worth a thousand posts.

Comment

• Canas seals it for me.

If I have two cars, one a super sportscar, the other a banged out motor, and I need to make a ton of changes to the banger to get it up to standard, how can the banger possibly be the better of the two?

Please everyone, feel free to mix and match this analogy how you see fit!

Funny thread! Good to be watching one of these from afar!

Comment

• Can someone say RE4 PC troll?

Anyway, from what I've seen, the remasted RE4 is going to look absolutely spectacular, not because just of the resolution bump, but the fact the resolution really helps showcase just how "pretty" the graphics really are. CVX on the other hand, I'm not expecting much, but I'll still be picking it up regardless.Though, instead of redone graphics, it would have been nice had Capcom gotten Smith and Douglass and the guy who voiced Steve from Darkside Chronicles to redo their characters respective liness(and Alexia too).

Just as long as Alfred wasn't touched. . ..can't mess with perfection.
                            Last edited by valentinesdead?; 07-04-2011, 11:00 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Here is proves so you see im right!
                              and pc troll ? no im just not blind ;)
                              and for stu yeah its a good topic course im right !

Last edited by rehunk88; 07-04-2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• I'm not sure how a before and after shot of JUST the PC version helps your case. No one questioned the improvements the mods make from the original version.

Comment

Working...
                                X