No announcement yet.

Biohazard Revival Selection Debut Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i said from begining the pc version is better simply becuse you can put on mods for it so it looks better i have always said that.
    so i am right.
    Last edited by rehunk88; 07-04-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• I hate the way the modded version looks, it looks fake or artificial, like it doesn't fit with the game, but that's just me.

Anyway, I believe that if I buy a game it has to be completed or at its full capacity, I shouldn't have to depend on the community to get good graphics or fix bugs, for example, that's the developer's job. Also, didn't they have to release a patch so players would be able to use the mouse? Now that's what I call a shitty job.

Comment

• Pfft, I'll show you a genuine fact. If you use antiperspirant it clogs up your pores. If you clog up your pores you're gonna sweat elsewhere. On your tongue, under your ears, on your forehead and if you block all those areas with antiperspirant, you're gonna get a breath problem and that's fact, that's scientific fact.

And if you block up everything then you're gonna sweat inside, and get cancer.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• funny you say it looks fake but it actully looks 100% better than the HD version for ps3.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
            Beautiful! Somewhere in between skin condition and barf bucket.

Comment

• well i can clearly hear its the ps3 fanboys talking if you cant see this looks pretty then your ignorant and just simply blind !

Comment

• Sorry, I'm having difficulty hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on the line.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Fanboy? Come on dude, now you're just sounding desperate. I don't even have a PS3, matter of fact my newest console is the Game Cube I bought back in 2002 or '03, I don't remember.

I'm just saying what it looks to me, like it doesn't belong in that game. And everything in the first picture is so shiny, like the Sun in crashing down outside the house.

Comment

• Isn't this game coming out on 360 too? Yeah i thought it was.

Comment

• it looks nice its much better than the ps3 HD version im not desperate
                      im just telling how it looks to me.

im just not impressed by the ps3 version.
                      Last edited by rehunk88; 07-04-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Then why don't we all agree to disagree like the adults we are...before my Urge to Kill comes to the fore?

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                          Just as long as Alfred wasn't touched. . ..can't mess with perfection.

Damn straight
                          !

Mehehehehehehehehe!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                            Though, instead of redone graphics, it would have been nice had Capcom gotten Smith and Douglass and the guy who voiced Steve from Darkside Chronicles to redo their characters respective liness(and Alexia too).
                            No, original Alexia was much better than the DSC one. She sounds way more childish in Darkside Chronicles than she should.

And yes, do not touch Alfred. While I like him in DSC too, his performance in the original game was... outstanding. I mean, how can you forgot a villain with that laugh.

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                            You seriously think this looks good? D:
                            It's way too oversaturated, the colors are screwed up (just look at the HUD, it should be dark green, not radioactive toxic green), and the ray of light coming out of the window indicates that there's a desert with over 100C heat outside, not a rural gloomy looking village in the middle of an autumn.

Though I must admit, that the textures look good. However, from what I've seen, many texture mods are hit and miss. Albert's high-res textures were the best, because he mainly used textures from GCN and altered only some of them, to make the signs and objects look crisp; that way new textures didn't stand out and were nicely matched up. Maybe something has changed by now, but back when the RE4 was released many modders just either used sharpening tool/gaussian grain filter to make the textures look "sharper", or tried to use realistic photo textures that really didn't fit at all (like the hair and jacket texture from your second pic).
                            Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 07-05-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Sadly these days over-saturated images and massive amounts of light bloom and/or lense flare seem to be the cheap way to try and make things look better and generally hide issues with games, tv shows, and movies these days.

I believe the PS3 AND X-Box 360 HD editions will look better than the PC edition but only because they're likely using all of the original assets in higher resolution unlike the PC's fixed assets which either had to rescale GC ones or replace them entirely as mentioned already. But a video on the internet is a hard way to judge it and I can't say that anyone has a clear case on specifically what will be the best and in the end that just comes down to personal opinion anyway.

While I agree personally that Modification ability is generally a plus reason to make a game look be better than it's console counterparts, but normally only when the base game is already the same/better looking as those console counterparts and modification is to allow the game to do things never done before (including extreme graphical mods sometimes).

To have to modify the game to at least look like the console editions before allowing it to surpass any visual change is one thing, but to me the PC edition of RE4 is/has been butchered past the point of reason in general with some of these mods and to have to make changes just to make it at least be the same takes points off the "quality" of the original product. With that the PC version is inferior to me.
                              Last edited by Rombie; 07-05-2011, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• And I see that no-one adhered to my genuine warning about anti-perspirant. I see that determining whether or not one version of a game looks better than the other is more important than your health!

Sounds like I need to get someone else to tell you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-05-2011, 08:03 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X