Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veronesis View Post
    Vector will have 25+ POA

NECA is considering re-releasing some of the RE4 figures in a best of collection later this year especially w the HD version coming.

Left 4 Dead figures coming from them as well
    hahah resident evil 4 is been milked so much!!! sucked dry... actuelly

Comment

I loves me some NECA! They made the best figure I own; 'Magic tour' Freddie Mercury. For that alone they have my eternal love.

Comment

That zombie on the toysrus site is awesome. There should be a contest for best photo featuring that figure..

Comment

while I do love NECA amd the firgures they make I really want to see McFarlane come out with some RE figures, their work on the Alien and Predator franchises was amazing! especially that Queen Alien they came out with! god I wish I hadnt broken that.

Comment

McFarlane are very good, do faces a lot better than NECA.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Thats the only real issue I have with NECA. I have the Archives Jill and he face really isnt that great to be honest, same can even be said for the Hunter, his face just looks goofy although to be fair he does look a little better with his mouth open.
              Also Although Ive never been overly bothered about getting any of the hot toys figures (they remind me too much of action man or barbie) I would absolutely kill! for a Hot Toys Nemesis figure even though the closest thing theyve made to one of the games monsters was the mutated Krauser. Imagine how awesome a hot toys nemesis would be!
              Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 07-19-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Bumpety bump bump.

I recently stumbled upon this so I thought I'd share.

Apparently NECA is only making one figure for ORC, which is of course Vector. He will be released the same month as the game. Kinda sucks that they're only making one, first we only get three figures from the RE5 series (could have at least made Wesker) and now this.

http://www.residentevilonly.com/apps/blog/show/10474054
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Yes, NECA is getting quite slack with their figures here lately. My guess is that the Archives collection and the Resident Evil 4 figures didn't sell as well as they had hoped, so now we're just doing the bare bones minimum. I know most of us at this age have no plans to really "play" with the figures, but what fun is it to display one character from a game?

Secondly, I'm not overly interested in Vector because I feel that is the character we are seeing way too much of. They are a good number of other Umbrella employees. I want variety! And variety with action figures!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    Bumpety bump bump.

I recently stumbled upon this so I thought I'd share.

Apparently NECA is only making one figure for ORC, which is of course Vector. He will be released the same month as the game. Kinda sucks that they're only making one, first we only get three figures from the RE5 series (could have at least made Wesker) and now this.

http://www.residentevilonly.com/apps/blog/show/10474054
                    Lame, I would have bought him as part of the complete set but not if he IS the complete set.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                    X