Capcom Announces Biohazard 15th Anniversary Box Set For PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDYARKLAY View Post
    I can't understand - is it limited edition(10000 copies or so?)

Want to look into bh 1 bh 2 bh 3 15th isos(if there is something interesting inside,some betastuff which they may "add" like with bh 3 ver. 1.1) - i'll make it after i get this collector edition
    It'll probably be VERY limited, like how the Biohazard Collector's Box for Gamecube was, I think it was 10k pieces? And that was it. (correct me if I'm wrong, but I know for sure it was a VERY limited amount)

And lol good luck :]

Comment

Yeah, 10,000 copies of the 10th anniversary box, same amount they made of the 5th anniversary case as well. So far it's not known how limited the 15th anniversary box is.

10,000 isn't "limited" in the sense it will be "hard to find" in a few years. If you want something which there was made 10,000 copies of, you can easily find it reasonably fast, assuming you have the cash for it. Anything above 1000 copies is reasonably easy to find - sure you won't find it the first time you search for it, but you'll find it if you dedicate some time for it.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I'll be a bit sad if it turns out to be download-only in Europe. I have a pretty bad connection, which is why I don't play online games much, and I only have a 120GB PS3, which I often have to delete files when I want to play new games. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say each of the RE games in this collection are ~5GB a piece. Not happy.

Comment

Working...
        X