X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So noone is answering my question?

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Comments like this are very entertaining. Everyone at Capcom (especially Hideki Kamiya, the writer and director of 1.5) thought 1.5 was a piece of shit.
      Right, because everyone at Capcom says it was a piece of shit, I should just lean back and accept that. Considering that Capcom hasn't been completely honest in the past, and that the magazine previews were very optimistic about 1.5 when it was in development, and so many people keep commenting on how interesting the game looks over a decade later after it was scrapped.

I must say, comments like yours are very entertaining, because of the flawed logic behind them.
      Last edited by RetroRain; 07-10-2011, 10:48 AM.
      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        So this is only via E-Capcom right? As in it wont be on like Play-Asia or other sites to buy??
        Probably exclusive to e-Capcom, but Play-Asia does happen to stock such exclusives from time to time.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
          Probably exclusive to e-Capcom, but Play-Asia does happen to stock such exclusives from time to time.
          Yup, I've bought a lot of stuff from Play-Asia including some promo CAPCOM stuff.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

It's so beautiful...

Comment

ugly as hell. thank god i don't buy imports.
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

[QUOTE=xfactor;192776]Capcom have just announced a Biohazard 15th anniversary box set for the PS3.

The 7,800 yen ($96) Resident Evil 15th Anniversary Box Set includes:
                - Resident Evil: Director’s Cut (PS1)
                - Resident Evil 2 (PS1)
                - Resident Evil 3 (PS1)
                - Resident Evil: Revival Selection (PS3)
                - Resident Evil: Code Veronica soundtrack
                - Resident Evil 4 soundtrack
                - 15th anniversary pins & stickers
                - a spacer for Resident Evil 5 or Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

The first three titles are actually PsOne discs, which are PlayStation 3 compatible.

i think that means new pressings onto blu ray discs

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjoejangles View Post
                  i think that means new pressings onto blu ray discs
                  Nopes, they are PS1 discs.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

It would have been great if the 1-3 were on blu-ray discs and had a bunch of retrospective features, concept art and all that kind of stuff.

But not gonna happen.

Comment

It's slightly shocking Capcom went to the expense of making new boxes for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        It's slightly shocking Capcom went to the expense of making new boxes for them.
                        They're not, they're just including a photograph of this design with the release. The actual games come on CD-Rs in a cardboard box (you have to return the cardboard box, though).

Comment

I hate they are still selling PSOne discs even in next generation era.
                          Complete global saturation....*Headshot*....You are going to be very sorry....

Comment

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                            It would have been great if the 1-3 were on blu-ray discs and had a bunch of retrospective features, concept art and all that kind of stuff.
                            Originally posted by superDioplus View Post
                            I hate they are still selling PSOne discs even in next generation era.
                            You guys aren't getting it. They are new PS1 discs!!!! In 2011!!!! That's super cool. The box is for collectors anyway. (They could have removed all the other junk in there as far as I'm concerned though.)

I agree about the concept art etc, but that should have been on a separate disc.

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                            The actual games come on CD-Rs in a cardboard box (you have to return the cardboard box, though).
                            I wouldn't mind that, but I'd never return the original cardboard box!
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                              I wouldn't mind that, but I'd never return the original cardboard box!
                              It's made out of dead animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                                It's made out of dead animals.
                                Even more of a reason to not return it.

You can eat it.

Comment

Working...
                                X