No announcement yet.

Capcom Announces Biohazard 15th Anniversary Box Set For PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate they are still selling PSOne discs even in next generation era.
    *facepalm*

Really? So, if by some miraculous chance that CAPCOM decided to release "BioHazard 1.5" (pwhaghahahah ), you'd rather it to be pressed to a blu-ray disc, as opposed to the original formatted disc type and console for which the game itsself was originally developed?

Anders has already pointed out: this is a very special treat for BH || RE collectors - more specifically, I believe, for RE-fans who now walk with canes and have very long, grey beards, as they mutter about the good ol' days of the T-virus and secluded-mansion-explosions... *marbles subject to roll*

I gotta admit; I feel like such an ass, now, because I had figured CAPCOM had either forgotten the 15th anniversary or had planned some 'crap' package (stickers, snowglobes). I am pleasantly surprised by their decision to reprint actual PSone discs, this day and age.
    Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-11-2011, 11:06 AM.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
      It's made out of dead animals.
      Our entire economy is based on dead animals (and plants, boringly enough). Norwegians like that kind of stuff. Except those people up north who only like fish. Which they kill.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

AND WHAT WILL THE REST OF THE WORLD GET???

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
          AND WHAT WILL THE REST OF THE WORLD GET???
          We get the same, it will just cost us a wee bit extra to get it.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
            We get the same, it will just cost us a wee bit extra to get it.
            i mean we won't get a RE awesome megabox. we'll get...nothing...

Comment

i mean we won't get a RE awesome megabox. we'll get...nothing...
              That's what I meant. It will just cost a little extra to get it shipped over.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

That's what I meant. It will just cost a little extra to get it shipped over.
                i barely have the money to get the next 3 motnhs of game releases. and im only buying 3 games. not to mention ido not have a PS3. it would be cool for the first 3 REs to be on XBLA actually you know that? release the saturn version of RE1 with the battle game.

Comment

I don't know why anyone is complaining about PSX discs, I for one am amazed to see actual physical copies being manufactured in this day and age. Usually the only thing you see these days from that era is emulated software on the PlayStation Store.

To have a physical disc is really something.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

i barely have the money to get the next 3 motnhs of game releases. and im only buying 3 games. not to mention ido not have a PS3. it would be cool for the first 3 REs to be on XBLA actually you know that? release the saturn version of RE1 with the battle game.
                    It would be nice for something along the lines of a "BIOHAZARD Anthology" box for the PS3. Perhaps have 1-3 on PS1 Discs, have DC/Saturn ports on a blu-ray disc, have all the PS2/Wii versions remastered and ported on several Blu-Ray discs (much like revival selection), and have Bio5 Alternative Edition with proper move support and optimized for the PS3, have a bonus Blu-Ray disc with special features/trailers/and art galleries!

Will it ever happen? No way! CAPCOM does not care enough...
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 07-11-2011, 09:10 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

So you're saying you couldn't afford it even if it was released in US or wherever it is that you are? I don't mean to be a jerk, but what's the difference, then?
                      Last edited by Anders; 07-11-2011, 07:53 PM.
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

So you're saying you couldn't afford it even if it was released in US or wherever it is that you are? I don't mean to be a jerk, but what's the difference, then?
                        the diff is i can sacrifice REORC and MW3 if it came to the startes

Comment

the diff is i can sacrifice REORC and MW3 if it came to the startes
                          But if you still sacrifice them I'm sure you could get this IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO.

But you don't have a PS3 anyway. And that box just regurgitates old games. Get something new to play instead.
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I find it funny I'm seeing people (and that's not specifically just here but elsewhere) who've said they're cutting back on collecting, only to jump in the air and proclaim they will be purchasing this set.

riderkid - nice pick of UHF footage, I saw that again the other day... forgot how funny it is. :p

Comment

does anyone know if it will be in english from e capcom or is it only in japanese language
                              Last edited by jimmyjoejangles; 07-11-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

This set really should have included a 3D Blu-ray with 4D Executer on it.
                                Still, the new PS1 discs that look like floppies are good enough for me. Pre-ordered.

*edit* The PS1 games are Japanese text only, but with English voice acting so they're easy enough to play without any Japanese knowledge. The PS3 disc will play in English if your PS3 is configured to English as its default language.
                                Last edited by consoul; 07-11-2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X