Question about RE4 w/classic camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about RE4 w/classic camera

How was it done? If somebody could make it so that the camera goes over the shoulder when you aim that'd be a pretty sweet way to play the game.

Cant unfortunately. The camera positions were just hacked in. Ill probably make a video of how it was done along with a few more of those static camera angles when I get my new capture equipment.

Comment

Oh well, maybe someone will figure out how to do it with the PC version. Either way, I watched all of your RE4 vids and would love to learn how you did what you did with the game.

Comment

;) Im anxious to post videos of how to do the things, but Im just waiting on the money for my new capture stuff. It shouldnt be much longer though

Comment

Can the slo mo thing be done in the full version of the game?

Comment

Yes, I believe Jayarnold did a code for it.

Comment

Dot50Cal. Biohazard 4/Resident 4 PC version has been released for awhile. I believe there are too many chances to make classic angle available on this PC version as there have already been some some mods done for it. I would be much appreciate if you can get classic angle done on it.

Of course get all consoles done if you can.

Comment

Any idea where I could find that code? I haven't been able to find it and I have actually looked for it.

Comment

arcentral.net had it I'm sure . . .

http://arcentral.net/Codes/NTSC/Resident_Evil_4.php (NTSC)
                  sigpic

Comment

Is there any way to unlock static camera in the finished version of the game for GC? With an Action Replay or something?

Comment

No, sorry. Its just a quick and dirty hack. All the angles you see were set manually by getting the camera in that position and then locking it, and moving on to the next scene. Its all trickery.

Comment

I'm so fiddling around with that and recording it later XD
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

What are you guys talking about? I thought that over the shoulder when aiming was the normal angle! I'm wrong, eh? It doesn't help that I haven't played RE4, too...
                          Last edited by Helegad; 12-07-2007, 10:25 PM.

Comment

It is, normally. I believe the folks in this thread are busy hacking the game so it goes to pre determined camera angles, the same as the older Resident Evils. The problem is that you can't go into over ths shoulder mode to aim, making it akward to fire I'd imagine.

Comment

Oh okay. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X