RE Revelations New Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Revelations New Video

There is a new video of Resident Evil Revelations on youtube. This short video contains quite a bit of spoilers, as you will get to see some new areas of the boat, as well as a cut scene showing off the face of an unannounced character.

*SPOILER AHEAD IN THE LINK BELOW*
    Youtube
    Last edited by xfactor; 07-21-2011, 04:37 AM.

This isn't new. It has already been available on some of the E3 walkthrough's from the event.
    Last edited by TheBatMan; 07-21-2011, 05:57 AM.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

ah just another Wesker Wannabe x3

Comment

nice ass jill!! but i hate the way you shoot .... fps dosent belong in resident evil its just as annoying as the railshooters...

Comment

I really dont care for these enemies so far, they look like something like an iron maiden/timesplitter mix.

Comment

the enemies looks like a rip off of something from silent hill
            so lame if you ask me.

Comment

OMG!! I knew it!! they are re-using areas from RE5!! look at the area where they find that X character, it's the same as the one before Aegis Uroboros in RE5!! I hate how lame capcom can get...

Comment

Even if you haven't seen this video before, it doesn't really spoil much at all. Nothing to get excited about. I'm not really impressed with how the enemies can't follow you through the doors. It would be a nice touch, and add to the terror a little bit, knowing that the only way to get an enemy to stop following you is to really run from it, or kill it.

It seems like Capcom can't do anything right these days.
                Last edited by RetroRain; 07-21-2011, 08:24 AM.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                  OMG!! I knew it!! they are re-using areas from RE5!! look at the area where they find that X character, it's the same as the one before Aegis Uroboros in RE5!! I hate how lame capcom can get...
                  It's not the same area LOL!! It's ship bridge, so it looks familiar

RetroRain: Wrong. Enemies can follow you, but not through the door, but through venr shafts. It was comfirmed in one of the E3 previews.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                    i agree the ship part .. it looks just like the part from re 5 im so sick of re5
                    and this game is gonna be resident evil 5 all over but with crappy fps aim...
                    Last edited by rehunk88; 07-21-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                      It's not the same area LOL!! It's ship bridge, so it looks familiar
                      Yeah, having seen quite a few ship bridges they all look very similar.

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                      RetroRain: Wrong. Enemies can follow you, but not through the door, but through venr shafts. It was comfirmed in one of the E3 previews.
                      Didn't know this, if it is actually in the final build it would be a cool addition.

Comment

After I just played Resident Evil 5 this week words cannot express how much I miss Patricia Lee for Jill...
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                          i agree the ship part .. it looks just like the part from re 5 im so sick of re5
                          and this game is gonna be resident evil 5 all over but with crappy fps aim...
                          How many times does it have to be said that the first-person aim is an option? You can still use the OTS aiming as has been seen in many videos.

Comment

Spoiler:

But seriously..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                              Spoiler:

But seriously..
                              Yeah, I noticed that too. I really, REALLY, hope that's not what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X