X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
    Spoiler:

But seriously..
    That was a crackish theory I had in the back of my mind, too. I doubt it'd happen, though.

Why'd Redhead identify Jill with a flashlight, anyway? It's sort of foolish, given that Parker and Jill are armed.
    Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
      How many times does it have to be said that the first-person aim is an option? You can still use the OTS aiming as has been seen in many videos.
      link? i havent seen videos of OTS aiming.

Comment

Youtube it yourself. You can.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
          link? i havent seen videos of OTS aiming.
          It's confirmed on the official Revelations website. http://www.capcom.co.jp/bhrev/ (Note: It's all in Japanese.)
          Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

^ i know that its confirmed but i havent seen a video of it yet.

Comment

Copying RE5 eh? Really?

Well, I guess Capcom thought we wouldn't notice!

Comment

Ship bridges are all very similar, what did you exactly expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Barnes View Post
                  Copying RE5 eh? Really?

Well, I guess Capcom thought we wouldn't notice!
                  Why not? almost no one noticed RE5 was a copy of RE4.

Comment

Didn't show anything of interest to me. Although the unannounced character does remind me of Steve Burnside. (I doubt that it is him, since he did die in Code Veronica after all.)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
                      Didn't show anything of interest to me. Although the unannounced character does remind me of Steve Burnside. (I doubt that it is him, since he did die in Code Veronica after all.)
                      ...This is Resident Evil we're talking about. Characters being brought back from death/presumed death isn't a new plot device. The running list I can name off the top of my head:

*Marcus during 0. Wesker and Birkin though they killed him ten years ago; or is it a bunch of leeches that think they're Marcus, thus making this a non-example? (I've heard both to explain the story and I'm not sure which is correct.)

*Ada in 2. She "dies" due to Mr. X or falls so far that the game makes you think she'd be dead, then she shows up during the final boss fight with Mr. X in either scenario.

*Wesker coming back in Code: Veronica after being gored by the Tyrant in 1.

*Krauser in 4 to Leon with the dying in a helicopter crash two years prior thing, then to Ada during Separate Ways.

*Jill in 5. Fell off a cliff and the BSAA never recovered the body, so she was considered dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Four Eyes View Post
                        *Krauser in 4 to Leon with the dying in a helicopter crash two years prior thing, then to Ada during Separate Ways.
                        That technically doesn't count since there was no precedent for Krauser's entire appearance in 4. Damn weird, the way they introduced him as if he was supposed to be of some importance to the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                          RetroRain: Wrong. Enemies can follow you, but not through the door, but through venr shafts.
                          Re-read my post.

I know enemies can follow you. I said I don't like how they can't follow you through the doors. It's stupid that they can't follow you through the doors, even though we see one bash through a door after Jill awakens in that room. Hard to believe that those enemies can be that aggressive, and yet not be able to follow you through the door.
                          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                            Re-read my post.

I know enemies can follow you. I said I don't like how they can't follow you through the doors. It's stupid that they can't follow you through the doors, even though we see one bash through a door after Jill awakens in that room. Hard to believe that those enemies can be that aggressive, and yet not be able to follow you through the door.
                            Then again, Nemesis cannot enter save rooms, despite the Nemesis being one of the most powerful BOWs.

Comment

Yeah but Nemesis would chase you quite a bit, all the way through the police station for example and on my last playthrough the bugger chased me all the way from the resturaunt where you meet Carlos to the top floor of the press building! so you gotta have somewhere safe from him.
                              I wonder if this game will have save rooms? I kind of miss them.
                              Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 07-22-2011, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
                                Although the unannounced character does remind me of Steve Burnside.
                                What with the hair and the male genitalia...

But he should have said: "Remember me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X