Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark your calendars and set phasers to September!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark your calendars and set phasers to September!

Seems like a lot of stuff is going on these days!

Resident Evil 6 appears to might have some sort of appearance/reveal/announcement at the Tokyo Game Show or something this year, with the 15th of September being the date that's making the rounds (but nothing confirmed as far as whether or not this is true goes... "yet" - as of 24-07-2011; it has yet to be proven true. Lack of comments make it seem to be someone being up to filthy no good.)

For those who're waiting for the Games on Demand / PlayStation Network re-releases of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil - Code: Veronica; at least these two babies should apparently be put up the 20th and 27th of September, so mark your calendars.

Source(s): Internet, NeoGAF, people on these forums, etc.
    (Sorry about the lack of links; writing this from my phone)
    Last edited by Carnivol; 07-24-2011, 02:24 PM.

Marked and ready for some resident evil 6 !!

Comment

It's Resident Evil, Captain but not as we know it.
      See you in hell.

Comment

So we might get a sixth huh?... Judging by the time span between RE 4 (2005), RE 5 (2009), RE 6 should be on the eve of it's appearence by 2013 (See what I did there? LOL).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          (See what I did there? LOL).
          Yeah. It's not that hard to figure out. ;)

Marking calendar in my mind. Check.

Also, Revelations anticipators should mark October on their calendars for new info. http://www.g4tv.com/comiccon-2011/pa...vil-panel/123/
          Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see all the much deserved backlash Capcom has been getting wash away over a few minutes of a RE6 teaser that may or may not make it in the final game. Then again, if it ends up like DmCs reveal we might see the anger grow tenfold.

Comment

I'm excited... but maybe we'll get to play it in the end of 2012. That would be sweet. Jut my wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                I'm excited... but maybe we'll get to play it in the end of 2012. That would be sweet. Jut my wishful thinking.
                I would hope for a summer 2012 release

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  Seems like a lot of stuff is going on these days!

Resident Evil 6 appears to might have some sort of appearance/reveal/announcement at the Tokyo Game Show or something this year, with the 15th of September being the date that's making the rounds (but nothing confirmed as far as whether or not this is true goes... "yet")

For those who're waiting for the Games on Demand / PlayStation Network re-releases of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil - Code: Veronica; these two babies should apparently be put up the 20th and 27th of September, so mark your calendars.

Source(s): Internet, NeoGAF, people on these forums, etc.
                  (Sorry about the lack of links; writing this from my phone)
                  Lock and Load, calendar marked on iPhone for this one. Hope RE6 will be a blow out. My guess late 2012-Early 2013. ARGH the long wait haha

Comment

Seeing as the initial teaser for RE5 came out RIGHT AFTER the release of 4, I wonder if this won't be a little bit more fleshed out with considerable details, and, fuck, a release date.
                    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 07-24-2011, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Logo image looks pretty legit. September 15th 2011, looking forward to at least a teaser if announced.

EDIT: the image keeps disappearing
                      Last edited by ElusionM; 07-24-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Like I said in the other thread, meh.

The game probably won't even be out until the next generation of consoles, given how long it took for them to release RE5. And by then, it'll most assuredly be almost nothing at all like the initial reveal.

Comment

Coming from the guy that brought you the "I am a Japanese journalist and Capcom invited me to play their games, so I'm going to leak everything on the web" thread.

So far, Capcom has not commented, and no major site has reported this rumor as fact. Seriously, take this with a huge grain of salt (until NDAs are lifted, or until Capcom comes out to say this is BS).

Comment

Yeah but to be fair Capcom haven't made any comments on the leaked UMVC3 roster either.
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

hmm so because capcom dont respond should we take it as its real or that capcom just dont give a crap ?
                              Last edited by rehunk88; 07-24-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X