Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark your calendars and set phasers to September!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    CV/RE 4 HD will also be available at retail for the US.

http://comic-con.gamespot.com/story/...s-in-september
    According to some people on CU gamespot are reposrting wrong and nothing like that was said. Sven has said very recently no disc release also and no real reason to lie.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

after seeing these 'HD' rereleases i have to ask...capcom canceled MML3 and not these?

RE4 looks the same as the Wii release and code veronica looked better on my damn PS2, with composite cables. the worst thing is my friend made the best point in the universe.

Why would i get these when I can buy them on other consoles?

I dun mind rereleases of old products or even HD releases of PS2 games as long as its decent. for 10 bucks for we can get prince of persia collection on PS3 here in the states and with the current game release featuring batman and that war game i think i'll pass on buying these things and instead get some DLC for mass effect 2. near the same price but much more rewarding.

besides im getting a 3ds for my Bday. why no love to the 3ds capcom. no one cares about revelations after you cancelleds legends 3.

Comment

Looks like Gamespot did report incorrectly. RE4 and CVX will only be available on XBL and PSN.

Comment

RE 4 gameplay
          RE CV gameplay
          sigpic

Comment

CV looks pretty good to me, glad they didn't change too much.

Comment

Just wonder how they'll handle the cutscenes in Code: Veronica, as some were just recorded in-game footage and some were more fancy than what the engine could handle...

would suck big time if we get all of those in poorly upscaled fashion :/

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Just wonder how they'll handle the cutscenes in Code: Veronica, as some were just recorded in-game footage and some were more fancy than what the engine could handle...

would suck big time if we get all of those in poorly upscaled fashion :/
                Tell me about it, that's my biggest fear for these re-releases.

Comment

Yeah if I remember correctly, those cut scenes were already very poor quality. I'm sure they will re-encode them a little better like RE2 DC though.

Comment

Uploaded an image to showcase the new lighting engine for CODE:Veronica (or here, if you want to compare manually: old, new).

So goooooooood.

Comment

Hey the fire looks pretty alright now. Looked so PS1 in the original version.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It shows how the lighting and shadow in improved, but dear god they need to remove that blur from the HD edition.

Comment

It's looking very very good

Comment

still not buying it. rather get star fox 64 in september

Comment

Me too.I still have my 5th Anniversery Code Veronica PS2 Copy.Im fine with that.
                              sigpic
                              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                                Uploaded an image to showcase the new lighting engine for CODE:Veronica (or here, if you want to compare manually: old, new).

So goooooooood.
                                Yeah now that is good !!

but resident evil 4 is nothing to yell hurray for its pretty dissapointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X