Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark your calendars and set phasers to September!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They would of responded saying it's fake by now, especially when the GAF thread had some high activity over the weekend about it. Being quiet about it makes me think that it's 80% legit (also the teaser picture does look damn good for a professional point).

Also another thing to consider, it will be over three years since Resident Evil 5 was released by September and we don't know what all of Capcom development studios are working on (apart from the DMC team on Dragons Dogma and some others on 3DS/Vita software) and it makes logical sense for one of their big development studios inside to work on the next Resident Evil title when you think on the external games being outsourced to free up development time for other internal projects. Resident Evil is still Capcom's biggest revenue franchise and they wouldn't dare outsource it, in terms of the main titles.
    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 07-24-2011, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Another thing I noticed: the date format used in the photograph is not normally used in the United States (it's usually MM-DD-YYYY there, not DD-MM-YYYY, which is common in Europe).

And what does the line above "15.09.2011" say?

I read "MORE ??? THISTOKYOGAMESHOW ???"
      Last edited by Guest; 07-24-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

You raise a very good point on the date part, and I can't make out what that is saying.

Comment

More news to come at Tokyo Games Show 11
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
            Yeah but to be fair Capcom haven't made any comments on the leaked UMVC3 roster either.
            They did.

Surely Capcom should be working on RE6 right now, if they haven't been for quite a while already. The photo can be as fake as anything until Capcom pronounces about it, one way or another.

Comment

Ah fair enough then...

Yeah seems strange then they've done a proper logo and design and then done nothing with it.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

It says:

"More news to come this Tokyo Game Show 2011"

Has to be legit; I really don't see why just because Capcom hasn't confirmed/denied, it's false.

In fact, them not confirming or denying it actually creates suspense and anticipation, which would work in their favor.

Comment

I really hope this ain't horse shit. I wanna see a teaser. I also want back zombies and not Las Plagas crap.

Comment

Play Revelations then.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Play Revelations then.
                      If you were referring to my comment, screw Revelations. I don't play kid handheld systems like the 3DS. I'm an adult an I won't be seen walking around playing with that kid shit. I'll stick to the PS3 thank you.

Comment

I'm excited about 4/CVX downloads more than any other Resident Evil news :3

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                          If you were referring to my comment, screw Revelations. I don't play kid handheld systems like the 3DS. I'm an adult an I won't be seen walking around playing with that kid shit. I'll stick to the PS3 thank you.
                          So you're one of THOSE people.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                            Aren't adults these ugly people who clean up feces of small humans? Wouldn't want to be one of those.

Comment

It looks like the kids are getting butt hurt by my comment!
                              Last edited by revil5; 07-24-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                                Aren't adults these ugly people who clean up feces of small humans? Wouldn't want to be one of those.
                                I'm assuming your the age of a 8th grader but I hate to break it tou you... you will be there one day.
                                Last edited by revil5; 07-24-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X