Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark your calendars and set phasers to September!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old are you exactly, may I ask?
    See you in hell.

Comment

I swear, what's the point of speaking your mind on a subject when you are gonna get flamed for what you say. Sigh, that's the internet for you. Sad really.

Comment

Just because it's your opinion it doesn't mean you don't have to deal with the fact that people will disagree with you.

Comment

Since when are handheld consoles for kids?? So you dont see kids on Ps3 or Xbox? Lol silly comment that.

News is all over the net about RE6, Just type in RE6 into google news and there are lots of sites posting about it. I think its leggit. We went through this when Revelations and Mercs were first announced and Racoon City and they turned out to be total bullshit right?

I read that Capcom have pretty much confirmed its real because (I cant find the site Iread this on, so take it as a rumour) they have stated that just because they announced it would be a reboot doesnt include the story as Re4 is thought as kind of a reboot so the storyline will continue. Probably wont find many people who agree with me on this especially on this site but YAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            How old are you exactly, may I ask?
            I second this at the expence of going a little off topic. Call me curious.

Comment

CV/RE 4 HD will also be available at retail for the US.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post

http://comic-con.gamespot.com/story/...s-in-september
                Oh man, this makes me a happy man. I'm cool with DLC, but with greddy companies who can eventually shut off any option to redeem your content, I prefer the physical version. Bad thing is that they're apparently not a bundle as in Japan, the article gives that impression, but they might be refering to the digital versions.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                  I'm assuming your the age of a 8th grader but I hate to break it tou you... you will be there one day.
                  HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY YOUTHFUL BOLDNESS WITH YOUR GIFT OF PREMONITION! I SHALL HEREBY ADVANCE TO THE NINTH GRADE AND BUY PLAYSTATION-BRANDED CONSOLES IN THE HOPES OF REACHING YOUR STATE OF SUPERIOR ADULTHOOD!

Comment

How does being portable make a console kiddy console? That's just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      How does being portable make a console kiddy console? That's just weird.
                      *shrugs* Dunno how. The portable game Okamiden is actually more morbid than Okami, a console game.To elaborate Spoiler:

Complaining just to complain, I think.
                      Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post

http://comic-con.gamespot.com/story/...s-in-september
                        Shame that Europe won't get it at retail.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 (27) View Post
                          If you were referring to my comment, screw Revelations. I don't play kid handheld systems like the 3DS. I'm an adult an I won't be seen walking around playing with that kid shit. I'll stick to the PS3 thank you.
                          You don't appear to be very confident in your "adultness" when the imagery of you and a 3DS is so bad it'll ruin your manhood and the only remedy against such a horrifying thought is the namedropping of a system that has a larger adoption rate amongst children/kids than the "kid handheld."

What is it that makes the 3DS a "kid handheld" anyway?

Comment

I think he meant that like the average DS/3DS user you see around is a child/teenager etc.

For example here in Brooklyn, 4 out of 5 DS/3DS users are not adults from what I see around the area.

And then 3 out of PSP users are adults.

Doesn't mean the DS/3DS are kid consoles, they're just supposedly made more for the kid generation/seen more used by kids I suppose.

*shrugs*

Comment

Well its like a advanced gameboy for kids i fully agree that its aimed more for the younger people.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                                If you were referring to my comment, screw Revelations. I don't play kid handheld systems like the 3DS. I'm an adult an I won't be seen walking around playing with that kid shit. I'll stick to the PS3 thank you.
                                Thats is the dumbest comment i have ever heard.
                                sigpic
                                www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Working...
                                X