Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 3 Nemesis Poster

Hey all,

Long time no post! I'll admit I've come crawling back to actually post (rather than lurk) to ask for a favour/help with something.

It must be since 1999, I have had a poster on my wall generously included with an early issue of PSW magazine that has moved around with me even now, to uni and back no less, of RE3 - the artwork with Nemesis holding Brad Vickers by the head. Some of you may have seen it:

If you hadn't seen it before, now you have! Congratulations

As you can also see from the attached photo, my copy of the poster has sadly seen better days. Obviously I can't get a replacement of the poster until my time machine comes together, but dammit, I can do the next best thing till then!

Question/request time: Does anyone have a high-ish-res copy of that image somewhere within the RE repository that they can upload for me? I want to try and print a brand new, hopefully not that blurry (hence the high-res requirement) RE3 poster at any place I can find that prints A3 images.

Any help would be appreciated but, hey, I'm not holding my breath that the image was ever available in a decent resolution. I can't see a 600 x 400 image blowing up to A3 too well.

Cheers for reading, stay frosty.

Edit: Okay seriously, why won't imageshack images show. Direct links:

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
    Last edited by Greko; 08-06-2011, 08:09 AM.

Once it is on your wall at the distance you'll be looking at it you will not noticed any pixelation from the enlargement. I discovered this when getting a REmake cover art enlarged to poster size.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

You should never have come back here.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Hey Greko, I remember your name from Bioflames.

<nothing else to say>

...Uh-huh.

Comment

Only version I've ever been able to find of that images is this one. There might be one of better resolution released in a Press Kit or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
            Only version I've ever been able to find of that images is this one. There might be one of better resolution released in a Press Kit or something.
            Oh God, imagine playing RE3 with those badass graphics.

Comment

I got the same poster with my versus strategy guide and it isn't pixelated at all, it looks like the one ridley posted, bomb

Comment

Greko, check your PM
                Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Ah thanks guys, I appreciate all the help! I'll be filling that ghastly, void on my wall in no time now

Mr.Spencer, you know you love me really ;D

Imacwesker, just checking my PM's now.

Comment

I have the extended poster that came with the Bradly Games Strat. Guide. hanging on my wall.

On the left is Jill, and three UBCS members and the right is Nemesis holding Vickers.

Comment

I have the pic in 1400x1050, just like the poster but without the magazine logo, Also, I have the pic in 4000x3000 but with a big "biohazard3 last escape" logo in the middle.

If you want I can upload them.

Comment

^Please do.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just found it in 3990x2935 (without logos)

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Here's the 4000x3000 version, with the logo.

The one Rebecca posted is great, I wonder if it's just resized or if there was another source? The version I have without logo from the CAPCOM press vaults is only 1024x768.
                            Last edited by News Bot; 08-11-2011, 11:50 PM.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              Here's the 4000x3000 version, with the logo.

The one Rebecca posted is great, I wonder if it's just resized or if there was another source? The version I have without logo from the CAPCOM press vaults is only 1024x768.
                              That's what I got to, having access to both capcom press sites, I often wonder where do people get some his res artwork that is never uploaded in the press sites.

Comment

Working...
                              X