Patient Zero trailer is now out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patient Zero trailer is now out!

The headline probably speaks for itself!

Most of you are probably already familiar with movie projects of Jerome (aka. imacwesker around these parts), so a full introduction might not be needed, but for those of you who're not already in the know how or want the basic ABC;

REfanfilms.com is the latest brainchild of Jerome (webmaster of the now abandoned Survivhor) - a site dedicated to his currently ongoing movie project(s), which to date are all based around or inspired by Resident Evil. In the past he's done the "Resident Evil 1.5 Movie Trailer" and currently he's working on the aforementioned "Project Zero" - a short film inspired by Resident Evil universe and set around the creation of the very first zombie.

For more info on Resident Evil Fan Films, Project Zero, various behind the scenes material, the latest news and download links to videos and such in high quality; visit REFanFilms.com, follow REFanFilms on facebook and/or follow their twitter feed

I've been trying to download the trailer, but the download page is broken or something. There is no actual link on the page, all the visuals are there but there is no physical link to download.

Comment

@Carnivol: Thank you for the news!
      Agent_Wong: In the download page, if you want to download a video, click on its screenshot. If you want to watch it, clic on the Youtube/Vimeo link in the video's description.
      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Looks really good.

Comment

Gah sorry about the confusion Imac. I didn't scroll down the page *facepalm*. Awkward noob moment there.

Comment

From the trailer you can tell that you guys worked hard. Color me excited.
            sigpic

Comment

I love the accent by that one actor. It's mad! Looks promising!

Comment

Thank you guys! It means a lot to me that you, the Resident Evil fans, like what I am doing Thanks for your support!
                @Agent_Wong: I should be the one apologizing. There is a problem in the HTML code of this page and I keep delaying to fix it. Sorry about that

Comment

Hey no big deal. I watched the trailer and I cannot wait for the full release. Your group has a lot of talent and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Comment

Thanks, Agent_Wong Yes, I have been very lucky to be helped by so many talented people. Our crew was very small but also very committed, and this makes all the difference! Watch the behind the scene videos to discover more about them ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X