Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
    What is your avatar?
    Jack the Ripper.

Comment

Originally posted by Chimera View Post
      Is nothing sacred?
      Not in Hollywood.

Comment

I need to rewatch the original, my memory of this classic is so vivid much like The Lawnmower Man and Tron, must of been too young for it to stick in my memory properly.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
          It's the purge of 1982 man, this is messed up I mean seriously,

Tron, Conan, The Thing, Dark Crystal even Poltergeist was remade in all but name for Insidious. And now Super 8 is a love letter to everything Spielberg who gave us E.T. in what year . . . 1982.

I need to go lie down . . .

Sidenote: I believe Deckard is a human. The story isn't as powerful if he's a replicant . . .
          The Thing 2011 isn't a remake though...
          sigpic

Comment

And now Super 8 is a love letter to everything Spielberg who gave us E.T. in what year . . . 1982.
            Close encounters + Goonies + E.T = Super 8
            sigpic

Comment

Bought time this was made, we've already had God Hand the game.
              We've been giving the devil the middle finger since day one.
              Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-26-2011, 09:46 AM.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                The Thing 2011 isn't a remake though...
                Yeah it's a prequel which makes even less sense but it is still from 1982 like the others . . .

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Close encounters + Goonies + E.T = Super 8
                Which all have some level of involvement by who exactly? I'll give you a clue his initials are "S.S." . . .

Anyway bah to a new Blade Runner film Ridley seems to be grasping at his back catalog for some glory . . .
                Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-26-2011, 08:31 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Rancid Cheese;196808]Yeah it's a prequel which makes even less sense but it is still from 1982 like the others . . .
                  ...unless its about the team of scientists who chased the dog into the base which it is

Which all have some level of involvement by who exactly? I'll give you a clue his initials are "S.S." . . .
                  ...i think that was his whole point

Comment

Anyway bah to a new Blade Runner film Ridley seems to be grasping at his back catalog for some glory . . .
                    Howard Johnson is right!

Comment

Nevermind that shi- hey now don't start that again . . .

Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-30-2011, 06:08 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

honestly its gonna turn out crap .. 1 blade runner movie was pretty boring he can only save it with more action ALOT MORE!.

Comment

Ok, we get it, you don't like Blade Runner.

Comment

Just posting my opinion on the new movie
                            what i think it needs to actuelly be good.

Comment

No, you're saying what you'd like to see in a movie. Which is fine. But tons of action and no plot would kill this movie for any actual BladeRunner fans. Not everyone needs a flashy fight scene every couple of minutes to keep our attention, and the people who liked BladeRunner won't like that.

Let me see...let's take Avatar. I seem to recall you like Avatar. What if, for a sequel, they toned down the visual budget and action segments, focusing instead on the diplomatic talks to save Pocahontas' Planet? NO flashy 3D scenes but a heavier focus on a good, strong plot? You'd hate it. You'd find it boring. Same goes for the folks who want a GOOD BladeRunner movie, not yet another action filled crap fest whose whole budget has gone on 3D, slow mo action scenes and gun shooting effects. That is not BladeRunner, just as discourse into the effect of ruining a planet for profit for the whole movie would make a shitty Avatar movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                No, you're saying what you'd like to see in a movie. Which is fine. But tons of action and no plot would kill this movie for any actual BladeRunner fans. Not everyone needs a flashy fight scene every couple of minutes to keep our attention, and the people who liked BladeRunner won't like that.

Let me see...let's take Avatar. I seem to recall you like Avatar. What if, for a sequel, they toned down the visual budget and action segments, focusing instead on the diplomatic talks to save Pocahontas' Planet? NO flashy 3D scenes but a heavier focus on a good, strong plot? You'd hate it. You'd find it boring. Same goes for the folks who want a GOOD BladeRunner movie, not yet another action filled crap fest whose whole budget has gone on 3D, slow mo action scenes and gun shooting effects. That is not BladeRunner, just as discourse into the effect of ruining a planet for profit for the whole movie would make a shitty Avatar movie.
                                But thats what i think is missing from the first i need more action the bladerunner story was so slow i even saw extended extended extended XD or whatever they are called that is why it also failed back then it wasent a good movie it dident even make its money back.
                                and i never said anything about 3d thats Ridley Scott own thing now he said.. he only want to use 3d from now on so what yourafraid of... it might actuelly turn out that way
                                Last edited by rehunk88; 09-03-2011, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X