No announcement yet.

Umbrella Sciences website opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea if this could tie into the ARG Capcom launched, but I stumbled across this site today:

Like I said, no idea if it ties in or if it's truly legit. I haven't tried the number listed in the Contact Us section.

Comment

Originally posted by Chibichan86 View Post
      I have no idea if this could tie into the ARG Capcom launched, but I stumbled across this site today:

Like I said, no idea if it ties in or if it's truly legit. I haven't tried the number listed in the Contact Us section.
      Nope, that one is actually for the movies. It even has the "Our business is life itself" slogan.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Also, I would comment on Annette's letter if I could read the fucking thing.
        Scroll down, there's a "transcript" of her letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chibichan86 View Post

If it's not part of any Capcom/RE Movie plan, then they for sure are in one hell of legal mess. It's something about computer services?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
            Scroll down, there's a "transcript" of her letter.
            Yeah didn't see that, my scroll bar blacks out completely on the page for some reason.

Comment

DOUBTERS, LEAVE.

This makes it so much more exciting. Going to let myself get swept up in the thrill of it instead of bitching and moaning about it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                DOUBTERS, LEAVE.
                Ok Then, lets get you to the nearest exit

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                  DOUBTERS, LEAVE.

This makes it so much more exciting. Going to let myself get swept up in the thrill of it instead of bitching and moaning about it.
                  Hey, that's not fair. I haven't even had a chance to mention this is likely more story than the game itself, being designed to shoot things in the face, will feature and that the best you can really hope for is bits of timeline on the load screens! I can't leave until I've slowly crushed all hope from you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Yeah...in RE land, it's actually the opposite way around. Half of the plot is not in the games, and can only be found by buying and translating guides from Japan. So wish I was joking.

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    FEAR YOU CAN'T FORGET!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGH!!!

BIG BLACK BLOBS OF WORMS WITH ORANGE BLOBS ON SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

(Loljks)
                    Last edited by kevstah2004; 09-02-2011, 06:52 AM.
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Cool story bro. Others do. What's your point? Should they stop releasing stuff just because you don't care?
                      No, they shouldn't stop releasing stuff because I don't care. I simply stated my opinion that the ridiculous marketing is a waste of time. If you or others want to care about it, go right ahead. I personally don't care for it. I believe I said this already too. Go back and re-read my posts.

If you want screenshots and videos... go look for them. They release new ones regularly at every new showing of the game.
                      Um, I know when they release screenshots and videos, since I'm always checking the sites, and I post about them in the News Report topic, thank you very much.

Promotional tie-in campaigns like this don't affect that. Bitching about a non-existent issue is the worst kind. Though it's amusing you want videos of a game which is essentially a standard run-and-gun. The fuck do you expect to see from watching the same shit over and over again with bad players?
                      What the fuck do I expect? I expect at least few more videos showing off other areas, like inside the RPD, the hosptial, the sewers. What the fuck is the point in showing off the same damn video footage every time? I pretty much stated this already. Again, as for the promotional tie-in campaigns, I said they are pointless. You should really read my posts before making a ridiculous post of your own.

Ironic that you say I'm bitching abou a non-existant issue, especially when you can't even read what I already said. I'm entitled to my opinion, get over it.
                      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

racoon city wont even be at Tgs so all this is just pointless really fuck capcom.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                          No, they shouldn't stop releasing stuff because I don't care. I simply stated my opinion that the ridiculous marketing is a waste of time. If you or others want to care about it, go right ahead. I personally don't care for it. I believe I said this already too. Go back and re-read my posts.

Um, I know when they release screenshots and videos, since I'm always checking the sites, and I post about them in the News Report topic, thank you very much.

What the fuck do I expect? I expect at least few more videos showing off other areas, like inside the RPD, the hosptial, the sewers. What the fuck is the point in showing off the same damn video footage every time? I pretty much stated this already. Again, as for the promotional tie-in campaigns, I said they are pointless. You should really read my posts before making a ridiculous post of your own.

Ironic that you say I'm bitching abou a non-existant issue, especially when you can't even read what I already said. I'm entitled to my opinion, get over it.
                          Good news, I hear reiterating your opinion makes it more relevant. They aren't pointless or a waste of time, you don't care for them. We get it. Do you want a medal for the amount of times you can say that? Of course you're entitled to your opinion, there are just better ways to make it known than MOANMOANMOAN. Repeating yourself like a broken record will not make anyone else care.

Anyway, I hope the rest of the clues are just as plot-filled as the first ones. Assuming there will be more Psychology Reports either in the campaign or in the game, it will be very interesting if they have some for the likes of Greg Mueller and Morpheus D. Duvall. Not to mention god-knows-what documents written by any of them that we weren't able to see in the other games.#

I can imagine Alfred's simply being;

This guy is off his fucking nut. Throw him on an island.
                          Last edited by News Bot; 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Good news, I hear reiterating your opinion makes it more relevant. They aren't pointless or a waste of time, you don't care for them. We get it. Do you want a medal for the amount of times you can say that? Of course you're entitled to your opinion, there are just better ways to make it known than MOANMOANMOAN.
                            Newsbot people got the right to moan about stuff if they like .. if you dont like it then just leave no one ask you to stay

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              Newsbot people got the right to moan about stuff if they like .. if you dont like it then just leave no one ask you to stay
                              I moan myself. I just don't do it without good reason or repeat myself to try and get noticed or attempt to make my point more valid. Right now the level of thinking seems to be "I don't care about this, so I'm going to keep calling it pointless... repeatedly... to show I don't care for it."

Sure.

Comment

yeah go wank off your mini dick

if people want to say it sucks or moan about it without a valid reason then let them
                                its what they feel its what i feel

it sucks its crap we cant use it for anything
                                now get over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X