Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
    yeah go wank off your mini dick

if people want to say it sucks or moan about it without a valid reason then let them
    its what they feel its what i feel

it sucks its crap we cant use it for anything
    now get over it.
    Hey now that hand looks like it's grasping an average-sized dick at least.

That's fine, I love the information and can use it for a lot of things.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

yeah oh really much but it dosent give you anything new no gameplay no trailers ..
      its just crap i dont want information from a site in text i want trailers i want gameplays els i cant use it for anything.

Comment

Now let's play nice please.

Comment

yeah oh really much but it dosent give you anything new no gameplay no trailers ..
          its just crap i dont want information from a site in text i want trailers i want gameplays els i cant use it for anything.
          I have seen all I need to see from gameplay. It is a run-and-gun shooter. They tend to be very stale.

On the other hand if they released a mighty fuckton of trailers and gameplay videos you would be bitching about them showing too much and your enjoyment of the game being hurt.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            I have seen all I need to see from gameplay. It is a run-and-gun shooter. They tend to be very stale.

On the other hand if they released a mighty fuckton of trailers and gameplay videos you would be bitching about them showing too much and your enjoyment of the game being hurt.
            I never complain about to much the more the better thats how i am and yes lets do as she says and play nice now.

Comment

The Moderati are watching.

Just so ya know.

Comment

Me:

Spoiler:
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-02-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I think its okay. I kinda like the idea of solving clues to take down umbrella. Plus you get prizes, so it's fine with me.
                  Something smells good!

Comment

It's pretty neat that they're doing an ARG for marketing - I love those. It's too bad the game looks like a steaming pile of crap.

Comment

You know exactly what you're getting from Operation Raccoon City, and yet people are still expecting it to be something it cannot and never will be. I'm sure there'll be some nice cutscenes here and there, but for people expecting a story-heavy experience, you need a reality check.

It's a squad-based third-person shooter. SHOOTER. Just like RE4 and RE5, except now you can move while you shoot. If you can accept the fact that it's a run-and-gun bulletfest placed within Resident Evil mythology, you might be able to enjoy it. If you're expecting more than that, you won't.

As for this viral stuff, meh. That's all it is, nothing more or less. They didn't have to do something like this, especially the Birkin stuff. It seems there's really no pleasing people. Capcom does something, you bitch. Capcom neglects to do anything, and you still bitch. It's asinine.

Comment

I still think ORC will be at TGS, and of course we are going to get new environments, for example we get a website for Raccoon City's Sewers? looks more to me like a direct indication of something that will be in the game, same as William Birkin.

If ORC was a Half price or simple little 10 dollar game I would udnerstand us not getting all these things, but even though Capcom has been bashed for content already on the disc I have NEVER seen them release a game that has not included a decent amount of content.

Streets: Obviously

R.P.D

Sewers

Labs

Hospital

And one more is my guess on the scenarios we will get in ORC

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                          I have NEVER seen them release a game that has not included a decent amount of content.

Mercenaries 3D..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                            I still think ORC will be at TGS, and of course we are going to get new environments, for example we get a website for Raccoon City's Sewers? looks more to me like a direct indication of something that will be in the game, same as William Birkin.

If ORC was a Half price or simple little 10 dollar game I would udnerstand us not getting all these things, but even though Capcom has been bashed for content already on the disc I have NEVER seen them release a game that has not included a decent amount of content.

Streets: Obviously

R.P.D

Sewers

Labs

Hospital

And one more is my guess on the scenarios we will get in ORC
                            I really hope your right

Comment

Newsbot people got the right to moan about stuff if they like .. if you dont like it then just leave no one ask you to stay
                              Good advice, I recommend taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                                Good advice, I recommend taking it.
                                I never spoke to you so just stay out of it thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X