No announcement yet.

Umbrella Sciences website opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressed, I didn't expect to see him in this. Looks like Slant Six/Capcom really are putting some thought into this Raccoon City chapter.

Comment

• i am happy he is in it .. this means,im sure jill, carlos, mikhail.. will show up.

Comment

• Nicky boy just makes this more interesting. I wonder how much of this game would be canon...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• New clue was posted some days ago...

And for those who don't wanna do all the work, it will lead you to this site:

Now the rest is up to you guys...X3
          Ps: I lost a bet and so i needed to be an ass and post the "answer"...sorry...it was this or lick the school floor(yes, im online at school...)
          Last edited by cyndercute; 09-27-2011, 01:03 PM. Reason: Forgot a thing...LOL

Comment

• Umkay?

It was already posted last week, btw.

Comment

• I really have to commend CAPCOM on this advertising campaign. It's a lot of fun to read through! (Especially when you have other people doing the leg work.. ..)

I can't help but wonder if anything from this game will end up as canon. Such as HUNK's psychological evaluation, or the sole existence of the Wolf Pack. Obviously, Leon/Claire being hunted by the team can't be canon, but I would very much welcome the team itself insertion into canon. They seem like a cool bunch of baddies.
              Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-27-2011, 01:41 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• At a guess, it'll be like Darkside - anything that contradicts a main game is non-canon, everything else is.

Also, were you being sarcastic about the Capcom advertising thing? 'Cos I assume this is Slant Six doing all the advertising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  At a guess, it'll be like Darkside - anything that contradicts a main game is non-canon, everything else is. Also, were you being sarcastic about the Capcom advertising thing? 'Cos I assume this is Slant Six doing all the advertising.
                  That would be nice, I'd like that! Haha, no I wasn't being sarcastic. Is it Slant Six and not CAPCOM's doing? I honestly don't know! Maybe it's a collaboration between the two.. Well, whoever is doing it is doing a good job.
                  sigpic

Comment

• New clue is up. This one's pretty easy.

Comment

• Yup, this one was real quick.

I'll give you guys a hint.

Spoiler:

I'm liking this. Hopefully ORC will be fairly decent.
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-28-2011, 02:32 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:
                                Last edited by aris13; 09-28-2011, 03:30 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X