I need your help to win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help to win!

It's time! I need everyones help to win photo of the month. Please go to the website below, and vote for number 24, the picture of my Dad and Kenney. It would mean a lot for me to win, especially with such a great photo. In total, I have 7 entries I believe for this month, but I would like to focus on winning number 24. Of course, I can't stop you from voting for someone else, but I'd really appreciate the support of you guys and gals. Thanks a lot everyone!

Done and done, hope you win!

Comment

What do we get from this deal? Because I want at least a cheeseburger for my efforts. Maybe even a pizza.

Comment

Thanks Canas. And DM, if you are ever in the area, Ill find you a damn good cheeseburger Heck, we can go on a cheeseburger tour of my area. And since Im in NY, pizza is generally pretty great
        Last edited by Borman; 09-01-2011, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I voted for #24.

But to be honest, I saw a lot of cool pictures at that site aside from that one.

But whatever. Done.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

I liked 24. So I voted for it.

And if I ever go back to New York and don't 'accidently' burn it down, sure. We'll fatten me up like a sacrificial beast.

Comment

Done it.

Comment

Voted. Hope you win!

Comment

Voted.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. My other photos are number 1, 2, 5, 20, 21, (24), and 30, but I love 24

Comment

Voted...and for today also, just now. Good luck with this, sir!

Comment

Voted, even though I REALLY wanted to vote for supermarket horse...
                        sigpic

Comment

Done, I'll take some genuine NY pretzels please, UK pretzels suck we have to meet "nutritional guidelines", whereas you guys are all fuck that we'll make ours bigger than your head *nom nom nom* . . .
                          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 09-02-2011, 04:31 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

True, but have you tried there chocolate? My wife won't touch most American chocolate anymore.

Comment

That's true also and american bacon *gags* but yeah pretzels . . .
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X