Resident Evil Backgrounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Backgrounds

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum although I've been in the Bioflames circle since early/mid 2000's. Some might not remember be but ah well.

Anyways this is my first post and since this is pretty much the only forum alive regarding resident evil modding/beta I figured I'd finally sign up.

Anyways onto what I require:

Basically I'm in the process of working on a very cool piece of Resident Evil software, at least it will be for most, and I require the backgrounds from the first game, or 2 and 3 as well if possible. I know there were threads back on bioflames but after checking there today the links seems to be dead. I'm sorry if this is a huge pain but if anyone has them and could upload them I'd be eternally greatful.

When I get them I can get this project into full swing and you guys can try it out too
    4 Itchy Tasty.

Thank you so much for taking the time to upload these for me!

While they're the smaller format than the 640x480 ones I thought were floating around they are fine for now

The project I'm working on isn't anything truely spectacular but I'll provide a demo to you personally in a day or so, again it's not going to be what you're expecting but you'll see why I needed the backgrounds.

Once again thanks for taking the time to upload these.

.PS. If anyone has the 640x480 PC versions would you kindly upload them? <3 Thanks for your time guys!
    4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Only the RE3 PC/DC version had speradic larger than 320x240 sizes. RE1 and 2 only have 320x240.

Comment

Oh I see!

I thought the PC versions of RE1/2 and 3 all had the 640x480 backgrounds!

Well that's no big deal then I just need to look into converting TIM files into BMP backgrounds Hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult.
        4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Working...
        X