Resident Evil Revelations TGS 2011 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations TGS 2011 Trailer

The trailer for RE Revelations has appeared on youtube. It features the new female character "Rachel".

The official site has the video trailer now.
    バイオハザードに関するさまざまな情報を発信するブランドサイトです。
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-14-2011, 10:29 PM.

It takes a very special type of sham-poo to get your hair like that.

Had to say something about that crazy hair.

Somehow... The whole thing reminds me of that Jill 'rape' video that promoted Umbrella Chronicles.
    Last edited by Pikminister; 09-09-2011, 12:17 AM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

The twist, she doesn't have eyes, her right tit is a sonar and her left tit is a radar.

Jill looks "hot" but not ridiculous, this girl looks stupid, like a metal gear solid 4 character or something like that.

Comment

Her hair's like mutated Alexia's
        Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Fucking stupid.

Comment

I can't understand the design choice. Sure, the tits, fanservice, okay. But the hair? The girls of RE have had relatively appropriate hair styles for the action oriented situation: All the girls with long hair keep them tied up in a ponytail, even Cindy did and she was a civilian!

I'm HOPING they're just trying to hide something about her identity...but I'm not getting too hopeful. >=\ If that's just how they designed her someone needs to get fired.

It's such a shame too, other than the stupid design this is a relatively creepy trailer...
            Last edited by Kei_M; 09-09-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

"I found a survivor."

"Who was she?"

"...I'm still trying to piece her together."
              See you in hell.

Comment

That's gotta be the most poorly-designed character I've ever seen. It's like someone at Capcom asked their horny 14-year-old Japanese son to design a female protagonist. "Perfectly proportioned body...CHECK. Tits flying out of her wetsuit...CHECK. Awkward emo placement of her hair completely covering her eyes...YOU BETCHA." Fucking awful. The more I see of this game, the more ludicrous it looks.

Comment

I had high hopes for Revelations at the beginning. Now I think that this game will be crap.

Comment

Chris punching a boulder is more believable then this. =S

Comment

I love her character so nice so that means she wont die after the first 5 min yay !

her hair is bad ass thats not something you see everyday :3

i hope she makes it to the end of the game and joins bsaa :3

the video is taken down did anyone download it ?

here is other link
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Last edited by rehunk88; 09-09-2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                        The twist, she doesn't have eyes, her right tit is a sonar and her left tit is a radar.

Jill looks "hot" but not ridiculous, this girl looks stupid, like a metal gear solid 4 character or something like that.
                        MGS4 had female characters that were actually based off legit models. No excuse can be made for this girl's hair. Hell, at least Meryl's hair bounces and had some form of movement to it.

Comment

Well lets agree that as long her boobs are moving we are all happy right ?
                          Last edited by rehunk88; 09-09-2011, 05:50 AM.

Comment

The series has not made much effort to keep large breasts as a highlight till now since you're jumping on the bandwagon. Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers aren't exactly bursting out of their outfits. And Jill's chest might have gotten bigger with each installment, but it is pretty much scarred these days thanks to a certain brainwashing device.

Comment

well then it was time we got a girl in resident evil with really big breasts
                              and here we go.

Comment

Working...
                              X