Resident Evil Revelations TGS 2011 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
    well then it was time we got a girl in resident evil with really big breasts
    and here we go.
    Beaten
    sigpic

Comment

i said big XD she got okay size but not as big as rachel

Comment

Breasts? who cares what size her breasts are shes an animated character. I know thats just my personal opinion but large brests on animated people always seem pervy to me.

Anyway at first I reading through thesecomments I was sure every one was exagerating about the character design but holy shit! what the hell were they thinking, that was the most ridiculous hairstyle I have ever seen! How the hell could anyone see through all of that? ten quid says shes a rookie BSAA agent.
        Anyway apart from the stange choice of character design I liked the trailer, put across the feeling of horror, albeit a slightly over sexed anime style horror...

Comment

I'm suprised she's not blind, at the length her hair should be stabbing her eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            "I found a survivor."

"Who was she?"
            How did Chris know it was a female survivor?

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
              How did Chris know it was a female survivor?
              Pretty sure they cut some lines there. The screen fades out. And that's Parker asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                The series has not made much effort to keep large breasts as a highlight till now since you're jumping on the bandwagon.
                Really?

As sad as it is, Ashley 'Ballistics' Graham even had some articles dedicated to how bouncy she is in certain parts of RE4.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

I think I get why she has such massive knockers.

That whole trailer was a classic slasher film chase, and you can't have a slasher film chase without a scantily clad, large-breasted woman tripping all over herself.

Comment

she can run around with that wetsuit open all day long if you ask me i dont mind XD

Comment

""RER TGS ExT..."
                      This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CAPCOM CO., LTD.. "

Dammnit.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                        ""RER TGS ExT..."
                        This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CAPCOM CO., LTD.. "

Dammnit.
                        I did download it down if you want it i can upload it on dailymotion

Comment

Nah, I'm good, it'll be up officially soon.

Comment

Wow. Rachel has dominated not one, but three threads.. Betcha she's not even in the game for more than five minutes.. Haha!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                              Wow. Rachel has dominated not one, but three threads.. Betcha she's not even in the game for more than five minutes.. Haha!
                              Well even so its worth it

Comment

Can someone please upload the trailer who has downloaded it? and post the link

Comment

Working...
                                X