Resident Evil Revelations TGS 2011 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    LOL Yeah, it been around the net, alright.

On another note... Maybe soon we'll start talking about the amount of ASS this game has.

Just to throw a bone to those that are into butts more than boobs. :p
    Maby this virus only takes over girls :X that explains the yeah nice round girly asses and the attacking on rachel plus on jill XD
    Last edited by rehunk88; 09-09-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Are you saying you find that monster's ass attractive? That is basically what you're saying more or less.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Are you saying you find that monster's ass attractive? That is basically what you're saying more or less.
        *starts laughing* Well, that's a new one. I've heard how a bunch of guys drool over Jill, but the squid creatures?
        Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by Four Eyes View Post
          *starts laughing* Well, that's a new one. I've heard how a bunch of guys drool over Jill, but the squid creatures?
          You don't think I'm attractive?

See you in hell.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing some of these "underwater" creatures they have been talking about. We get it, regenerators are in the game.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              You don't think I'm attractive?

Sorry, man. Hug?

(You crack me up. XD *laughing*)
              Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

LOL Yeah, it been around the net, alright.

On another note... Maybe soon we'll start talking about the amount of ASS this game has.

Just to throw a bone to those that are into butts more than boobs. :p
                Dat ass :p

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

The trailer was good, very atmospheric; Rachel's character design with her "look at my tits" and "I can't see anything because of my hairstyle" is beyond ridiculous though :/

Comment

Im wondering for who Rachel works for...

Its not Veltro since she doesnt know this BOWS.

Its not the BSAA since Jill doesnt know her.

Maybe DUN DUN DUN.... Wesker.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                        Im wondering for who Rachel works for...

Its not Veltro since she doesnt know this BOWS.

Its not the BSAA since Jill doesnt know her.

I would think DC Douglas would've said something about it by now... if true. His page at IMDb says nothing about any new RE projects.

Unless they went back and hired Richard Waugh again.

Nah!... I don't think Wesker is in this game at any capacity.
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

I honestly would not be surprised if this was a prequel to RE5 for no other reason than to have Wesker again.

Comment

I would think DC Douglas would've said something about it by now... if true. His page at IMDb says nothing about any new RE projects.

Unless they went back and hired Richard Waugh again.

Nah!... I don't think Wesker is in this game at any capacity.
                            Well he cant say shit because of the freaking lawyers!!

Comment

...Well, Wesker does use a lot of stupid people since they're easily disposable...

Comment

Well he cant say shit because of the freaking lawyers!!
                                True.

But didn't he made a big fuzz recently about wanting Wesker to retun in RE6? Mainly because he felt he could've done more with the character?

If he was part of Revelations, I think he would've not complained about wanting to play Wesker again.

But Douglas is a bit of a loose cannon... so who knows.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X