Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diss Him and Obama is gonna get you.

---------

I couldn't believe this when I first saw it and cant fathom how stupid an idea it is.This idea is so GlennBeck its not even funny.

heres a current attack report...

and another

My President Ladies and Gentleman.

Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-14-2011, 11:58 PM.

Is this new or back from when he was first inaugurated? The latter would make more sense seeing that he had several assassination attempts due to the fact that a bunch of idiots thought he was part of Al-Qaeda (to the point where his inauguration was behind bullet proof glass). Regardless, it's dumb indeed.
    Last edited by REmaster; 09-15-2011, 03:58 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Wow.. The way people idolize President Obama never fails to amuse me. Can't help but be reminded of the King Saul story in the Bible. The people of Israel were not happy having no king and clamored for one constantly, despite God being their king at the time. God finally gave them their "king", King Saul, and he was their worst king in history. All the people this generation clamoring for "change" always reminded me of the Isralites. haha, God gave us our messiah "president" like we asked. So, how's he working out so far? ..

Oh, and I don't think there is a website big enough for all the unwarranted hate Glenn Beck gets...
      sigpic

Comment

I think I'm missing something - we're making fun of a dude for having a webform set up for potential death threats that's not as well worded as well as it could be and people on the internet, the last place on Earth where dumb is cool, are abusing it?

Because that's fine. I just like to be sure of stuff when I take the piss out of people.

Comment

I can't speak for Wrathborne, but I'm poking fun at President Obama's worshippers. Whoever typed those fake attacks, did it as joke. Because there are people who go to that length to "protect" him. Just say something negative about him on any website; you will be verbally assaulted by more than one person. It's scary.
          Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-15-2011, 08:44 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

...and? I saw some of the reactions when I mentioned that things that crawled out into the sun for the first time have more intelligence than George Bush. I was told how un-American I am (which is totally true - I'm British), how I didn't understand Godly folk, etc, etc.

Wherever you get a leader, you get a punch of assholes on the net to defend them. I'm sure Galliano, the the racist Dior guy, is on here telling everyone how awesome Hitler is on occasion.

Comment

There are both sides to this. Both sides get waaaay too emotional about either protecting or harming the President.

So you got folks that think he's ok and then you got those that think he's a time-travelin' illegal Kenyan that pals around with terrorists and wants to turn the US into the U.S.S.R.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                ...and? I saw some of the reactions when I mentioned that things that crawled out into the sun for the first time have more intelligence than George Bush. I was told how un-American I am (which is totally true - I'm British), how I didn't understand Godly folk, etc, etc.

Wherever you get a leader, you get a punch of assholes on the net to defend them. I'm sure Galliano, the the racist Dior guy, is on here telling everyone how awesome Hitler is on occasion.
                Oh, I agree completely. George Bush had his defenders too; I know. It's the level of worship and celebrification that President Obama gets that's crazy. (I dont recall George Bush ever being in any Spiderman comics..)President Obama was to be "America's savior", someone to save us from all of Bush's evil-doings; and now that that's turned out to be not the case, his supporters are still staunch to defend him. but again, it falls back on what side of the political spectrum you side with.

Me? Well, I think the creators of South Park said it best, "I hate conservatives, but I really f*cking hate liberals", haha! I'm a Libertarian. (And I don't think President Obama is an illegal time traveling Kenyan, but I do think he's Muslim. Very, very Muslim. ..)
                sigpic

Comment

I think I'm missing something - we're making fun of a dude for having a webform set up for potential death threats that's not as well worded as well as it could be and people on the internet, the last place on Earth where dumb is cool, are abusing it?

Because that's fine. I just like to be sure of stuff when I take the piss out of people.
                  These aren't for potential death threats Dark, these are for people who say bad things about him and 'get the facts wrong'. So they're looking for sources out there that they can quote and use as firepower for the 2012 election.

Its just a really, really bad idea, a waste of time, and is completely big brother.

I wouldn't really care if the attack types listed were limited to TV, Radio, or Robocall.

But Public statement, forwarded e-mail, and peoples websites and blogs is just disgusting. This part gets into going after peoples personal opinions and those are a first amendment right in the US. If I want to say that the President of the United states is a crooked son of a bitch who gets off rubbing his balls in a jar filled with contraceptive jelly, that's my right.

The idea that now they're asking people who support him to keep an eye out for sites and blogs that insult him is really creepy.

The fact that they also have a 'Rumors' option is just proof that they're trying to turn the critics of Obama into an issue when the debates kick in. They're probably going to declare that most critics of him are stupid, or uneducated, or racist, or whatever to make the rest of the country feel sorry for him and vote for him again.

It's all a game, just like everything else in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                    And I don't think President Obama is an illegal time traveling Kenyan, but I do think he's Muslim. Very, very Muslim. ..
                    ...OK, the last bit threw me. How the hell is Obama very, very Muslim?

Beer. Big no no for practicing Muslims.

Obama is a practicing Christian, as I understand it. He supports Israel fairly heavily. He increased the number of troops in the Middle East area by quite a number. He doesn't follow Halal, he's never completed a Hajj, he doesn't follow Sharia law...the only way he could be less Muslim is if he was fucking a guy while eating a bacon sandwich.

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    These aren't for potential death threats Dark, these are for people who say bad things about him and 'get the facts wrong'. So they're looking for sources out there that they can quote and use as firepower for the 2012 election.
                    That's what it's being used for - is that what it was intended for? I figured it was meant to be a case of, 'Rednecks who think Obama is really Obama are going to throw petrol and matches at him here' kinda attack rather than personal comments. And that some internet comedians were using it ultra literally for there own amusement.

EDIT: Just saw the attack type section. Well, it's nice to know that there is no end to dumb, ever. We really need to work out how to use idiocy as a fuel source - we'd save the world instantly, at least in terms of fuel consumption.
                    Last edited by Darkmoon; 09-15-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

The idea that now they're asking people who support him to keep an eye out for sites and blogs that insult him is really creepy.
                      Couple that with all the political correctness enforcing, andvI think we are only a few steps away from "thought police".. 1984, here we come!

Darkmoon, I promise to reply as soon as I can. I'm on an iPad now, and it is a bitch to type on. Do I sense another note-off on the way? Haha!

EDIT: Just saw the attack type section. Well, it's nice to know that there is no end to dumb, ever. We really need to work out how to use idiocy as a fuel source - we'd save the world instantly, at least in terms of fuel consumption.
                      LOL. This made me laugh so hard, thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

...OK, the last bit threw me. How the hell is Obama very, very Muslim?

You'll notice he's not drinking the beer, he's having a staring contest with it .

Comment

You'll notice he's not drinking the beer, he's having a staring contest with it .
                          People usually do that after they've had a few. This is a fact. Drink beer. Stare at glass. Drink more beer. Talk to beer. Stare at glass. Drink more beer.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Only when you're fairly drunk. When you're really pissed, the beer stares into you.

Of course, I don't drink beer. Can't stand it. On the rare occasions I do drink I drink vodka, tequila, gin, sambucca and some other spirits. And mead. The mead speaks to me.

Comment

I find beer is excellent when socializing with friends.. if I'm drinking alone though, whiskey (Jack Daniels, Jim Beam) or vodka is preferred.

Comment

Working...
                              X