Resident Evil 4 Wii edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Wii edition.

Various sources cite an earlier Gamestop listing that's currently taken down of the game with a June 25 release. Blockbuster reportedly has the same listing, so that seems to confirm its existence. Not too long ago, the latter retailer was the first source to confirm the existence of Ace Combat 6 days before the game's announcement.

The MSRP was listed at $29.99.

Source: Various.
    Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 03-30-2007, 03:08 AM.

Yay for next, n-th version of RE4!
    Thank you Capcom.

Comment

Maybe this version will have a knifing minigame with the Wii controller...

Comment

More money to waste on yet another RE4 port! Yippie!

Anyone who knows how to compile a GCM can combine both discs of RE4 for the GCN and play the entire game on Wii without having to swap discs. How do I know this??? I've done it myself...so unless there is extras added to the "Wii" edition....To hell with your shitty, watered-down ports, CAPCOM.

I'm so tired of wasting my money on their fucking ports, I could boycott.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

My guess is, GC version with Wii controls and PS2 extras. I don't see what else they have to add. Unless it's some fan catering cut-scene or something =p

But yeah, i'm getting pretty damn sick of buying the same thing over and over again because they up and decide to add one or two things, while small, are quite important to the series. Such as the CVX cut-scenes.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

My guess is they tried to port over RE4 first to see if the engine would run ok on the Wii. Now that we have confirmation that the engine Chronicles will use is the same as RE4, thats probably true ;P

Comment

Not farfeteched of them to make even a full game out of a test project.. REmake in particlar was just that.

They're using the RE4 engine for every single Wii game in development according to Inafune. I'm with Mark on this one... I'm just getting sick and tired of ports. Alongside their management structure, it's no wonder their key developers left one after another.

Comment

Could be interesting, and I would like to own a definitive edition (that is the PS2 version with the better graphics and sound quality overall).

Though we'll see soon at CGD, which is April...um...is it the 12th?

Comment

Working...
                X