Resident Evil Retribution 3D Details Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Retribution 3D Details Revealed

While there may not have been a Resident Evil 6 announcement this week, perhaps this will serve as a consolation prize of sorts.

Via Twitter, Milla Jovovich has revealed that previously rumored characters Leon S. Kennedy, Ada Wong, and Barry Burton will be joining the cast of Retribution, apparently replacing K-Mart and Chris and Claire Redfield, who have been captured by the Umbrella Corporation.

Both Boris Kodjoe and Shawn Roberts will be reprising their roles from Afterlife, Luther West and Albert Wesker, respectively. Las Plagas will play into the story, as well.

Finally, Jovovich and Sienna Guillory will face off in a big fight scene as Alice and a mind-controlled Jill Valentine.

Retribution 3D begins filming October 16, with a release date set for September 2012.

IGN
    Last edited by Archelon; 09-18-2011, 12:23 PM.

YES! This totally makes up for the lack of new information at TGS!

I so hope Alice kicks Jill's ass in that fight!!!!!1!!!one!!

I'm sorry.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      YES! This totally makes up for the lack of new information at TGS!
      I totally knew it would.

;)

Comment

My god....2012 end of the world.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Not until December 21st.

Comment

I really hope that will be the last live action film... >_>
            its just getting ridicules. although I didn't mind the first two films

Comment

Well, it's nice to know the supporting cast is so important they can be shuffled aside in moments and replaced by an all new one...hardly a shock.

I also find it amusing that Las Plagas will be involved in the plot too. Given the rest of the movies, and no plot point being allowed outside of Alice's sphere of importance, it seems like that Las Plagas will end up being her cloned eggs or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Well, it's nice to know the supporting cast is so important they can be shuffled aside in moments and replaced by an all new one...hardly a shock.
                I guess we now know how they're going to sidestep the dozens of VTOL planes we saw at the end of Afterlife. Just skip ahead a few months and say everyone, except Alice of course, was captured (you know, despite the fact that the Umbrella soldiers were given explicit orders to shoot to kill and take no prisoners).

As much of a copout as it was, at least we actually got to see all of the Alice clones get killed at the beginning of Afterlife.
                Last edited by Archelon; 09-18-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Damn so Chris, Claire and Kmart are just toss aside? WTF?

Well at least Roberts and Sienna will return.

Comment

I swear to god if he portrays Ada as anything less than she is in the games, say it with me Spence...I will find him...and I will kill him.

Comment

making threats even jokingly is stupid. just don't watch movie if you don't like it. Simple as that. See how easy that is!

Comment

I'm not even sure how to respond to that...Ah I know, if you don't like what I say on the boards, don't read it. Simple as that. See how easy that is!

Comment

I like your way of thinking! Though you said you weren't sure how to respond to that. You did. I must give you credit for that.

Just playing. Don't take me seriously. ;) I don't mind the movies for killing time and at least seeing someone give them an attempt. I am sure I'd rather of had George Romero do the films but it is what it is. Anderson makes some pretty lame movies but not as bad as Uwe Boll. I feel he can't even make a good "B" movie.
                          Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-18-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

This sounds pretty awesome. Kinda sucks that Chris and Claire have been captured and replaced by Leon, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

That is, if Leon is played by Jensen Ackles. He's the only person I know and like that can pull off Leon's utter cockiness from RE4. Except you know, he also has a soul and isn't an emotionless Terminator.
                            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-19-2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Well this doesn't really make up for the lack of RE6 lol. Looks like a mess already.

Comment

Working...
                              X